LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a lowrider 63 impala die cast that you have to put together. its a pretty tight model. but it is from the hot rod magazine series. what is Hot Rod mag putting out a lowrider. i'm not hattin, its just funny that a kinds of companys are hitting the lowrider market.

Last edited by regalistic at Oct 15 2003, 08:04 PM

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by D U D E@Oct 15 2003, 08:29 PM
thats bad ass. did you get it at walmart or what? i need me one of them .
rip-off town usa, all i mean hobbytown usa

·
Registered
276 Posts
Originally posted by regalistic+Oct 15 2003, 09:31 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (regalistic @ Oct 15 2003, 09:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--D U D E@Oct 15 2003, 08:29 PM
thats bad ass. did you get it at walmart or what? i need me one of them .
rip-off town usa, all i mean hobbytown usa[/b][/quote]
ok cool, i'll have to get Mad to scoop me one when he's over there next :biggrin:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Originally posted by O.G.ModelBuilder+Oct 15 2003, 09:45 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (O.G.ModelBuilder @ Oct 15 2003, 09:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--D U D E@Oct 15 2003, 09:43 PM
should be the same differance between a 1:24 & 1:25  not too too much differance but some
shit i dont see no difference in 1/24 & 1/25. its all good though[/b][/quote]
yeah thats what im saying. thats why i gave you that comparison so you had a better idea.

·
Registered
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by D U D E@Oct 15 2003, 11:26 PM

got pics of it up but with the whole car in the picture?

not doubting you or anything man but that just gave me a bad flashback of those cheezy guys selling those bunk ass cars and having there hand pushing the back down :roflmao:
LOL, you got me man! I was holding it just for the pic. But when i get this video uploaded, you'll see it gettin' up.

I juiced this thing about a week ago, and i still haven't broken a string!! The only thing that goes wrong is the motor pulls itself from the zipties. This is the best hopper i've built to date :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts