LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i had 10 minutes to spare today, so i threw this one together... it actually turned out to be the best one i ever had. sits low in the front, and hops great too! ill sell it... just pm me...

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

tell me what ya think... ive only made a couple of em, but i kinda like em, so ill probably make more.

Last edited by JmG at Oct 20 2003, 11:50 PM

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i just threw together a riviera since i posted this one... it hops a couple times then gets stuck, but i think i know the problem

edit: riviera is now fixed and works great too :)

Last edited by JmG at Oct 21 2003, 12:13 AM

·
Registered
312 Posts
How do yow make hotwheels Hoppers?? I tried to download J's video..but My PC fucked up and it wont work...

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i dont think they are as hard as hot wheels... maybe i put together a picture post to make the easiest hopper...

these are great to use as examples if you are wanting to make your own... just buy this one and use it to make more...

and its $25 w/o switch, $30 with obo shipped

·
Registered
312 Posts
I think tou should as well...I would buy one but right now I am a little short on cash.:( oh well

·
Registered
312 Posts
are they actual hot wheels cars?? cause if so Tell me what to do..I have a ton of hotwheels cars..

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
u bars or a t's?

also did you make a whole new frame?

i have a hopper truck, but it stays locked up. when you hit the switch it slams then when you let go it jumps up. hits back bumper

·
Registered
312 Posts
how can you make hotwheels hoppers?? I have a lincoln lowrider that I want to make into one but I dont know how...

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the easiest to do and what these are, are the revell 1/64 scale cars... ill show ya later how to.

but hot wheels arent hard at all either...

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
usin the Lowrider series cars?

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
30 is a little steep...isnt it?

1 - 20 of 74 Posts