·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
19,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #61

·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
19,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Well didn't sell on ebay this go around. Might give it a day or two and relist. In the mean time if you don't want to go through ebay hit me up and lets make a deal. :biggrin:

·
r.i.p sis we love you
9,811 Posts
That vid is the shit good luck with the sale for one sick ass ls

·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
19,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Is there a price tag or are u fishing?
Of course I'd like to get as much out of it as possible.....however....I'll send you a pm along with a bunch of others. ;)

·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
19,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Here is also a thought. If i take the whole front pump assembly out and replace with a regular pump/delta dump and put a shorter stack of coils in the front I could take $1500 off my bottom dollar. Kind of sell it in a "street" setup status. Just an idea.

·
Registered
6,898 Posts
Here is also a thought. If i take the whole front pump assembly out and replace with a regular pump/delta dump and put a shorter stack of coils in the front I could take $1500 off my bottom dollar. Kind of sell it in a "street" setup status. Just an idea.
I dont like that idea.... Then it's not HOT FIRE!!!!! lol!!! TTT baby!!!

·
CRUIZR SKIRTZ & CONTI KIT
58,442 Posts
:nono: dont extinguish the fire :biggrin:

·
OLDEST
6,313 Posts
:nono: dont extinguish the fire :biggrin:
x2 :yes: The difference in $$ is does not make sense either way... I do think you should have put a "Buy it Now" price on eBay and/or just let folks know what you have to have. We all have a dollar amount in mind and we also know exactly what we would or would not take if the cash was in our face :thumbsup:

By the way, much props on your creation :cool:

·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
19,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Someone may want the car but can't take the hotness!!!!! :biggrin: Thought about doing the buy it now price but I really thought it would make the reserve....wasn't sure about the first time around though however. I have a couple people interested but it those don't go thru I'll relist it on ebay. I turned down $13K multiple times....so thats not bottom $$$$$! :eek:hno:

61 - 80 of 120 Posts