LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
YEP NOBILITY WUZ THERE WE HAD A BOOTH...........WE HAVE SOME PRE-CUT GRILLZ SILVER & GOLD WITH DIAMONDS PM ME FOR A PRICES.........
THERE WUZ LOT OF CARS & SOME BIKES I SEEN LIL ROB THERE AND TOOK SOME PIC & THE GUY FROM 104.9 HE SUCKED HE WUZ CALLING THE AWARDS HE TOOK FOR EVER............I THINK DEATH DEALER TOOK PICS........... :biggrin:
WILL BE AT THE NEXT LATIN KUSTOM CAR SHOW SEPT 3,06................ :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Originally posted by sic713@Aug 22 2006, 09:09 AM~6016657
yeah i went... took best of show bike

WELL I AM THROWING A SHOW ON THE 24TH OF SEPTEMBER... WANT TO SEE YOU GUYS OUT THERE.

WE WILL BE GIVING OUT MORE INFO AS THINGS GET FINALIZED... BUT IT WILL BE AT EMILIANO'S IN PASADENA...

THERE IS A FLYER ON THE SHOWANDEVENTS SECTION...

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE...

·
da painter
24,179 Posts
Originally posted by BigTex@Aug 22 2006, 09:00 AM~6016906
WELL I AM THROWING A SHOW ON THE 24TH OF SEPTEMBER... WANT TO SEE YOU GUYS OUT THERE.

WE WILL BE GIVING OUT MORE INFO AS THINGS GET FINALIZED... BUT IT WILL BE AT EMILIANO'S IN PASADENA...

ohh i seen that flyer.. i had no clue who the people throwing it was.. now i knoe..
ill see if we can make it..gotta find a ride and a truck

·
Registered
34,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by BigTex@Aug 22 2006, 10:00 AM~6016906

i am seriously gonna try to make that show

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Originally posted by sic713@Aug 22 2006, 12:59 PM~6017945
ohh i seen that flyer.. i had no clue who the people throwing it was.. now i knoe..
ill see if we can make it..gotta find a ride and a truck

I ALONG WITH ANOTHER GUY ARE THROWING IT. WE ARE TRYING TO GET MORE PARKING LOT SHOWS.... LIKE BACK IN THE DAY.

WE ARE WORKING OUT SOME OTHER SMALL DETAILS.... WHEN THEY GET FINALIZED THEY WILL BE POSTED IN THE SHOW AND EVENTS FORUM.... I ALREADY HAVE A TOPIC UP......

·
Registered
34,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

how many entries so far Big Tex?

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Originally posted by noe_from_texas@Sep 6 2006, 08:27 AM~6114704
:dunno:

WE DIDN'T DO A PRE REGISTRATION.... JUST SHOW UP THAT DAY.

YOU STILL TRYING TO MAKE IT OUT HERE?

·
Registered
34,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

hey big tex, how did the show go, any pics?

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
WE CHANGED IT TO OCTOBER 15TH. IT WILL BE AT THE SAME PLACE. JUST DIFFERENT DATE.

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO RAIN THAT DAY SO WE MOVED IT. TURNED OUT TO BE A NICE DAY FOR A SHOW....

·
Registered
525 Posts
Originally posted by BigTex@Sep 27 2006, 01:40 PM~6255682
WE CHANGED IT TO OCTOBER 15TH.  IT WILL BE AT THE SAME PLACE.  JUST DIFFERENT DATE.

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO RAIN THAT DAY SO WE MOVED IT.  TURNED OUT TO BE A NICE DAY FOR A SHOW....
A lot of True Eminence is going to be in San Antonio on that day...

·
Registered
39,440 Posts
Originally posted by Eternal Life@Aug 22 2006, 08:59 AM~6016610
YEP NOBILITY WUZ THERE WE HAD A BOOTH...........WE HAVE SOME PRE-CUT GRILLZ SILVER & GOLD WITH DIAMONDS PM ME FOR A PRICES.........
THERE WUZ LOT OF CARS & SOME BIKES I SEEN LIL ROB THERE AND TOOK SOME PIC & THE GUY FROM 104.9  HE SUCKED HE WUZ CALLING THE AWARDS HE TOOK FOR EVER............I THINK DEATH DEALER TOOK PICS........... :biggrin:
WILL BE AT THE NEXT LATIN KUSTOM CAR SHOW  SEPT 3,06................ :biggrin:

how much does a grill cost? :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts