LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive done some pinstripings and i want 2 get rid of them.. Striped it 4 lika month ago..
What shall i use 2 get rid of them? i cant use laquer thinner cuz ive just painted the car.. :(

PEACE!

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
buff it out

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i got rid of it.. using 120 oktane gasoline :D worked good! now i just gotta get my mind 2 gether and work some new ones out :D Thnx Homies!

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
Originally posted by thephatlander@Sep 4 2005, 10:59 AM~3749646
i got rid of it.. using 120 oktane gasoline :D worked good! now i just gotta get my mind 2 gether and work some new ones out :D Thnx Homies!
tight, anybody else know what else works with out messin up the paint to bad, im laying patterns on mine but i have factory pinstripe that needs to come off

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
wet sand and buff :)

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
if its factory vynel they make a eraser tool that takes them off, u can get it at the local AutoBody store

·
Registered
6,155 Posts
Originally posted by 64@Sep 5 2005, 05:47 AM~3754715
if its factory vynel they make a eraser tool that takes them off, u can get it at the local AutoBody store
;) i have one at work, works good and dont burn through or damage paint :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
you can use oven cleaner if will soften then pinstripe but not hirt the paint.

·
Registered
8,029 Posts
whne i took the factory pinstriping off my regal, i just peeled it off, just peel it slowly, depending on how old you ride is, will tell you how hard it will be, if its old it will be pretty delicate, like when you start peeling it off, it will break on ya, just peel it off, then i used that 3M Wax and Adhesive remover to get the old glue off of the car

1 - 12 of 12 Posts