LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
painting the ford wagon and me and some friends are going to use spray paint but i want to put like big ass bubble latters and shit on there..
what colors would be cool

just fucking with it seence im stuck with it lol ;)

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
11,239 Posts
Instead of spray paint why dont you save up... Buy a cheap spray gun for around $80 and start learning how to spray for real? That is if you got access to a compressor. I dont know about spray paintin a car bro, you could put a months worth of time into it and it will still look like spraypaint! But a ford wagon would make a perfect car to learn to spray a HVLP gun on. Give it some thought... If not go leave your ranfla in the hood for a week and let the homies tag it up for you :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by B_A_RIDER@Dec 2 2003, 05:33 PM
Instead of spray paint why dont you save up... Buy a cheap spray gun for around $80 and start learning how to spray for real? That is if you got access to a compressor. I dont know about spray paintin a car bro, you could put a months worth of time into it and it will still look like spraypaint! But a ford wagon would make a perfect car to learn to spray a HVLP gun on. Give it some thought... If not go leave your ranfla in the hood for a week and let the homies tag it up for you :biggrin:
lol ok cool

but i got some pray guns and compresors

but i thowt it would look differnt being like that lol

ok ;)
thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts