LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys is there a way to find out which side and front of back to put my tires on n shit .. i was having a problem with my front tire making noises which i still have to mess with so could anyone help thanks

Q

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Originally posted by radcaddy@Sep 17 2003, 10:50 AM
white driver, red passenger
:cool:

they also have markings on them with L for left and R for right.

:cheesy: ,

cc

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
Originally posted by radcaddy@Sep 17 2003, 10:50 AM
white driver, red passenger
YEP, and spinners tighten to back of car, and make sure you tighten them off the ground, so they tighten and seat properly, then tighten them again on the ground ;)

S

·
0 Posts
whiTe oN leFt .. reD oN riGht ..... aLl dA riMz shouLd tiGhten 2 dA baCk .... maKe sure weN u goT da adAptErs in dA riGht place dat u put da sipnners in da right place 2 ... da spinners actually say r or l on da inside ... fuk i got tired of puttin da capz ...

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by SiCc RoaDmaSteR@Sep 18 2003, 07:02 PM
fuk i got tired of puttin da capz ...
thank god for small miracles...

anyway, the top of the spinner should spin towards the back of the car if theyre on correctly..

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey guys i read on the adapters bout which ones go on what side but they spin forward on the drivers side and backwards on the passenger side...i have no idea what to do...i tighten them before i drive almost everytime jus to make sure but i bought the car a few months back and the rims were already on it so i didn't purchase them my self... thanks a lot tho u guys for the help

Q

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
Originally posted by PimpDaddyQ@Sep 19 2003, 09:17 AM
hey guys i read on the adapters bout which ones go on what side but they spin forward on the drivers side and backwards on the passenger side...i have no idea what to do...i tighten them before i drive almost everytime jus to make sure but i bought the car a few months back and the rims were already on it so i didn't purchase them my self... thanks a lot tho u guys for the help

Q
left-white, aka drivers side

red-right, aka passangers side

all should tighten towards back of car, look on inside of spinners too, they should match up, right on right side adaoters and so on :cool:

·
Registered
25,987 Posts
Originally posted by PimpDaddyQ@Sep 19 2003, 10:17 AM

Q
did you buy them used???

sounds like both pairs are passenger side???

Hmmm, from Iowa wonder if he bought them from blaze bryan :biggrin:

Last edited by T BONE at Sep 19 2003, 12:56 PM

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Originally posted by PimpDaddyQ@Sep 21 2003, 02:43 PM
i never saw any red or white colors on any of the adapters or rims at all... :uh:
post flickas of the adapters, you may have all of them for the same side.

cc

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
aight thanks guys ill post pics when i get home today and maybe thatll help me but if they all are for the same side what am i suppose to do because the rims came on the car when I bought the car... :uh: thanks again tho

Q

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

not sure if the pics will work er not but go to http://www.geocities.com/pure_playa_198617...17/QsRiDe3.html if they don't...they do say >-ON-> and pointing towards the points of each spike and they say LEFT SIDE or RIGHT SIDE but the passenger side spins backwards looking even tho i have the left on the left and the right on the right..not sure whats going on thanks tho...oh yea i dont see any red or white but that might b y theres the lettering on them im not sure thanks again..peace

Q

·
Registered
25,987 Posts
Originally posted by PimpDaddyQ@Sep 24 2003, 04:30 PM

not sure if the pics will work er not but go to http://www.geocities.com/pure_playa_198617...17/QsRiDe3.html if they don't...they do say >-ON-> and pointing towards the points of each spike and they say LEFT SIDE or RIGHT SIDE but the passenger side spins backwards looking even tho i have the left on the left and the right on the right..not sure whats going on thanks tho...oh yea i dont see any red or white but that might b y theres the lettering on them im not sure thanks again..peace

Q
hey homie those are the knockoffs, we need too see the adapters.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts