LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i wont to make my 79 monte carlo sit back bumper...
like how much to extend every thing
how big of cylenders

it has a 3.3L V6

and i dont just wont to hit back bumper
i wont the car to sit up on back bumper

any addvice would be nice thanks if any body can help me with that info

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
sorry i dont have answer for your question Brad,lol ... i just wanted too say that monte you got im just now seeing it looks tight ;) nice setup too

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks homie i need to find a deal on chrome and gold plating so i can finish that car and then im thying to bild this hopper

·
Registered
471 Posts
Blackwalls and bolt-ons! :eek:

·
Registered
6,787 Posts
95% of the cars you have ever seen that sit back bumper, have (a. added weight), (b. moved up pivot point), (c. reversed swing suspension), or (d. mixture of all three),,,,,all of these things are cheats, cheap, stupid, and/or pointless,,,most importaintly PLAYED OUT

thats appears to be a clean monte,,so id suggest not to do any of these things. BUT its your car,,,so have fun

·
Registered
991 Posts
some 24" in the back dont extend the bottem trailing arms to far so the wheels tuck under the car, weld the bottem trailing arms to the rear end and take out the top ones, 14 batt's two pumps to the front , thats the eazyest way to do it car should stand on the bumper in two hits and in about three months that car should be threw

·
Registered
12,100 Posts
stand in two licks....................riiight................. :scrutinize:

·
Registered
15,617 Posts
I talked to bigpimpin today and he said if you want it to do like their cars he said just add lead in the bumper and the rear part of the frame...he said add extra batteries and shit to...anything with weight...just put it back there... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Originally posted by locskitzo@Sep 17 2005, 01:28 AM~3832503
here is a pic of what the car looks like for now

damn thats a dope monte carlo i love how those thing look theyre so sexy lol, especially the 1 on training day

·
Registered
991 Posts
mean3wheel_lean Posted Today, 11:56 AM
  stand in two licks....................riiight................. 
Its been done , if u were around Crenshaw about two years back you would have seen it. the car was a grey cutlass from JustUs C.C the car only hit high 60's low 70's but it only took two licks to get it up there

·
Registered
8,414 Posts
you dont even need juice to sit back bumper, just take your shocks off, load your trunk with lead and give it some gas. theirs not a whole lot of science behind a car that has more weight in the back than the front

·
Registered
25,987 Posts
Originally posted by Spanky@Sep 17 2005, 12:17 PM~3833369
I talked to bigpimpin today and he said if you want it to do like their cars he said just add lead in the bumper and the rear part of the frame...he said add extra batteries and shit to...anything with weight...just put it back there... :thumbsup:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
5,876 Posts
Originally posted by Spanky@Sep 17 2005, 12:17 PM~3833369
Make your LTD stand up that would be tight. :0

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
how do people make there car hit 60+ inches

because im trying to come out swangin so please help i just need information i know how to weld i know how install switches...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts