LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a three pump setup with 10 batts. The question is how do I need to setup the batts in the trunk for the car to do a standing three. My car is a 87 cutt. And i got 12s in the rear. or does it matter how I setup the batts. Also will setin the batts straight along the back will work as the same as along the side?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Standing Threes are all about weight distrubution. I think setting them in the back corners would help it do a better 3 then all along the back. Plus chain the rear and front would help it even better even tho thats kinda cheeting. My buddy has a stop vavle on his caprice to allow it to hold the cylinder at a certain point so it does monster standing threes. Prett sick.

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
chain bridge is so easy man. just weld pipe or square tubing from frame rail to rail and a couple peice of heavy duty c channel on th axle and bolt in the chain, shouldn't cost more than a couple hundred and I'm from Canada!!
You will need that chain to stand three that g-body high though! good luck.

·
Registered
88 Posts
g bodys stand 3s with ease i just did a 2 pump set up w 8 batts across the back and one side ways in each corner and it will stand no chains that body style just likes to stand and hop good luck on yours but you shouldnt have any trouble getting it to do what you want theres a reason every one builds cuttys there easy and look clean with out having to spend thousands

1 - 8 of 8 Posts