LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gang
i got a seperate battery that i want to use only for the air bags. i didnt install the bags a partner did. but i want to learn. i got a 46 chevy..have front and back air bags. compressors are in the trunk and so is the tank. is it possible to run a seperate battery in the trunk?

thanks

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Aug 15 2005, 05:13 PM~3628522
nothing like some stolen bandwidth
it's easier to just post a link. ;)

·
Registered
94 Posts
And the tears from you eyes that you've cried have dried and there's nothing left to say
And when you've seen that time we spent together meant nothing and you couldn't make me stay
Remember me and my eyes and how they saw you
Remember me and my voice and what I said
ITS OVER

mister mashingtok,

man dat am mufukkin sad, i is been through dat a hundrid times. i no how it feel. u is been thru da same as me. u spend all dat time- our after our makin things good an makin u feel good, an u feel so good u wanna cry out coz u feel good.
i no how u feel dude. then u is comin 2 da time wen u is gonna feel down dude- i no how u feel it dat bit at da end wen it am over. . . .
but i no how u get round da bit wen it over 2 soon-
you can go on da intanet an u get some cheat codes an da game last much longa- u can get da higha score an it aint over- it last all nite. i is lovin ma xbox. it neva over if u no da codes.
peace dude

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Originally posted by 555 Rider@Aug 16 2005, 11:57 PM~3639411
And the tears from you eyes that you've cried have dried and there's nothing left to say
And when you've seen that time we spent together meant nothing and you couldn't make me stay
Remember me and my eyes and how they saw you
Remember me and my voice and what I said
ITS OVER

mister mashingtok,

man dat am mufukkin sad, i is been through dat a hundrid times. i no how it feel. u is been thru da same as me. u spend all dat time- our after our makin things good an makin u feel good, an u feel so good u wanna cry out coz u feel good.
i no how u feel dude. then u is comin 2 da time wen u is gonna feel down dude- i no how u feel it dat bit at da end wen it am over. . . .
but i no how u get round da bit wen it over 2 soon-
you can go on da intanet an u get some cheat codes an da game last much longa- u can get da higha score an it aint over- it last all nite. i is lovin ma xbox. it neva over if u no da codes.
peace dude
lolll! for a while there, i thought 555 was getting sentimental lol..

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
do what i did i got a yellow top in front and yellow in the back for comps they way u wire it is (i used 0 gauge wire) from the front batt + to the back + and the - from the back batt to chassy and your done.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts