LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Originally posted by originales@Aug 29 2003, 06:49 PM
you do my interior for free,,,i gladly tell everyone you did the work,,,easy as that,, :biggrin:
no thats not how it works at all!!!!!!

he does MYYYYYYY interior for free
and IIIIIIIII tell everybody what great work he does :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
No, you're all wrong...He does MY interior for free, then I tell people, "Damn, that fool stole the change out of my cup holder !"

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Originally posted by scrapinnj@Sep 1 2003, 08:39 AM
HAHAHA HOW MUCH CHANGE DID HE TAKE
37 cents, a button, and a receipt for walmart, now I cant return those dress socks I only needed for one night.

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Originally posted by latinhustle+Sep 1 2003, 10:55 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (latinhustle @ Sep 1 2003, 10:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--scrapinnj@Sep 1 2003, 08:39 AM
HAHAHA HOW MUCH CHANGE DID HE TAKE
37 cents, a button, and a receipt for walmart, now I cant return those dress socks I only needed for one night.[/b][/quote]
:roflmao: :roflmao: I got my hopper sponsered by having a friend with a shop. ;)

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
build an award winning car show it as much as posible and then go to buisnesses and present them your offer and if they like what they hear and see then you go from there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts