LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey somebody i wanna do the interior in my car ,show me or tell me what they use to put those embossed flames in the door panels ,dashboards,or headliners.what kind of glue are you using.any info is extremely helpful,thanx :cheesy: :cheesy:

·
Registered
888 Posts
I think that the door panel would be eazyer that on the seats because you are talking about alot harder serfice and you could do the embossing in wood or fiberglass resin and a fleece material (just like making speaker kicks) then just cover it with a thin foam and what ever material you wanted to use...

on the seats I am trying to do a caddy emblem that will be about 3 inches across where as your flames Im guessing would be conciderably larger and eazyer to do

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
lay (GLUE TO PANEL)down foam if you want raised flames cut out different foam in flame pattern glue over panel foam glue lay down matterial. flush is same except you are using piece were pattern came out of might be easier to sew like is mentioned dont know how to sew thats what mom and grandma is for

1 - 8 of 8 Posts