LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Most TRUSTED Seller!
3,981 Posts
i put mine in bike boxes, remove the pedals, turn the handlebars and line em up!

:biggrin:

·
Banned
49,003 Posts
noe is gonna ride his bike from texas :cheesy:

·
Most TRUSTED Seller!
3,981 Posts
Originally posted by lowridersfinest@Oct 6 2007, 08:46 PM~8945158
do u drive or fly
i do both

·
Most TRUSTED Seller!
3,981 Posts
Originally posted by lowridersfinest@Oct 7 2007, 01:42 AM~8946257
WHAT U MEAN
i have driven with my bikes to shows and i have also boxed em up and flew on a plane

·
Exclusive Prez
3,281 Posts
Originally posted by lowlife-biker@Oct 7 2007, 11:43 AM~8946450
aint that expensive?
planning on going to vegas homie? :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
48,347 Posts
I pack mine up in my suv and drive it to shows. I would like to fly out to different places and maybe ship the bike out to where Im going but I got to look into that. Definatly putting it into some kind of krate is the way to go. Justdeez and toyshop have one for there bikes. I dont know who has pics of that. Taking a bike on a plane is way to much. Airlines really jack up the price for shipping. I think the cheapest way to go might be threw greyhound butI dont know how realiable there shipping service is.

·
Registered
14,363 Posts
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Oct 11 2007, 01:03 PM~8977315
I pack mine up in my suv and drive it to shows. I would like to fly out to different places and maybe ship the bike out to where Im going but I got to look into that. Definatly putting it into some kind of krate is the way to go. Justdeez and toyshop have one for there bikes. I dont know who has pics of that. Taking a bike on a plane is way to much. Airlines really jack up the price for shipping. I think the cheapest way to go might be threw greyhound butI dont know how realiable there shipping service is.
ups does crates-frieght

·
Registered
14,363 Posts
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Oct 11 2007, 01:08 PM~8977345
I know fed ex does too but you woud think that there going to be the most expensive.  :dunno:
they go by wieght and size...the harley parts i ship out tanks and fenders run bout fifty bucks regular, close to 75 lbs

·
Registered
14,022 Posts
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Oct 11 2007, 12:03 PM~8977315
x2 :cool:

·
Registered
14,363 Posts
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Oct 11 2007, 01:23 PM~8977463
I think from where I am I am good to drive for a day or two but anything farther then that I would ship it. Like if I went to Florida or NYC for a show.
its something we are going to have to do next yr :cheesy:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts