LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thikin bout tradin my Fleetwood me and my homie built. Not sure how I'll feel bout rollin somethin someone else built. I aint worried bout people callin me a fake rider or nothin. Just thought I'd see how some other homies felt that had done it.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
thats all i roll, cause i dont have a garage

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
your money, can do other things to it. depends how much work. but no matter what, youll have more love for something you build yourself

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
I don't like when people have tons of pride in their ride when they bought it built :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
why shouldnt they have pride in it? dont they work as hard as you for their money? (okay that might lead into another discussion). i assume others work as hard for their money. so some might work so much they buy something someone else built. they are entitled to have pride for that ride. maybe their homie built it. still might have more pride in it, just that extra little something, if you buld it yourself. when i say build, your ideas.

·
Registered
10,938 Posts
As long as they didn't go and stick their car club's name all over the upholstery. ;)

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
its cool i guess if you live in japan......theres a car club here in town that bought four out of of the seven or eight they have already built, already built i mean paint, hydros and interior, people dont respect them the same around here, but to each his own......

·
Registered
6,787 Posts
i personly have never bought a finish lo'low,,,but have no problem with people that do,,AS LONG AS...they dont claim they built it,,and that its bought for the love (not just woke up in the morning and decided to lowride),, and long as they have common sence and not gas hopping down freeways, fuccing it up for the rest of us.

You know what kills me though???

I see guys on here staight up dogging people that buy finished lo'lows,,but turn and put their car in classifieds the next week,,,can we say hipacrit!!!

·
Banned
23,216 Posts
i personally believe in built not bought, especially when the person talks shit about ur ride when their driving a ride they bought done. for instance, there is a guy around here (toronto canada) with a monte carlo he bought from cali, lead wieghts in the bumper, the works. this fagget talks soo much shit and acts like hes the king because mommy and daddy bought him a car already built. oh and by the way his LIL screen name is "ride or die"

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Originally posted by robocon@Sep 4 2005, 11:57 PM~3753345
thats all i roll, cause i dont have a garage
I dont have a garage so we did it in my driveway

why would u trade ur caddy i like it its clean ass ride

·
Registered
47,193 Posts
guess it matters on what has been done. wheels and setup can be redone. but paying high dollar for a car thats patterned down and custom interior is a waste IMO

·
Banned
221 Posts
:biggrin:
Originally posted by highridah@Sep 5 2005, 09:44 AM~3755152
if i bought an already finished ride i would ad some personal touches to make it my own
:uh: like some ''cool'' scull valve caps'' and some ''fuzzy dice'' :biggrin:

·
Banned
9,289 Posts
Originally posted by texasfleetwood@Sep 5 2005, 10:42 AM~3755386
:biggrin:
:uh: like some ''cool'' scull valve caps'' and some ''fuzzy dice'' :biggrin:
nahh if anything whne i comes to a juiced ride first thing id looks for is frame reinforcement,engine/body mileage,rust,interior.

paint and body wont matter much cause my sawsall likes redisigning things that i dont like about stock cars

·
Registered
28,032 Posts
i dont buy done up rides theres no fun in that and if i would i wouldnt floss it as my own, probably just strip it or re do the ride

1 - 20 of 56 Posts