LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
should be a plug in the top half of the pumpkin... remove it, fill it with gear oil until it trickles out, put the plug back in.

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
more like a pipe plug... square head.. (not you, the plug :biggrin: )

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Originally posted by fabfiveprez@Sep 9 2003, 05:43 PM
i seen it on powerblock on TNN, he put the oil into a ziplock baggie and just but it in, he said dont worry about the bag, the gears will grind it up
they said that was ok to do? :confused: :confused: :dunno: :dunno: :0 :0
:biggrin:

·
1976 CAPRICE
18,447 Posts
Originally posted by schmidt64+Sep 9 2003, 06:18 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (schmidt64 @ Sep 9 2003, 06:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--fabfiveprez@Sep 9 2003, 05:43 PM
i seen it on powerblock on TNN, he put the oil into a ziplock baggie and just but it in, he said dont worry about the bag, the gears will grind it up
they said that was ok to do? :confused: :confused: :dunno: :dunno: :0 :0
:biggrin:[/b][/quote]
:0 :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: WON'T THAT FUCK UP THE MUFFLER BEARING

Last edited by harborareaPhil at Sep 9 2003, 10:47 PM

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
you take out the drian plug. Just put a 3/8" extension in the square hole and take it out, then fill it up to the top until it starts to come out. then put the plug back in!

·
Registered
15,195 Posts
Originally posted by fabfiveprez@Sep 9 2003, 09:43 PM
i saw that on junkyard wars. it was just a temporary thing :) was it a rock crawler?

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
yeah man, and to put engine oil in, do the same thing! the heat will dissipate the bag :D ;)

I'm just kidding... that's a pretty good idea though... not sure if i want to try it yet ;)

·
Registered
15,195 Posts
yea, i saw it on junkyard wars :) they were refilling the pumpkin and they just filled up a bag and threw it in there. definately a temporary situation.

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Originally posted by genob@Sep 10 2003, 07:42 PM
i wouldn't put no plastic bag in my differential... just pour it in the hole like your supposed too :)
if you are not capable of doing this then you shouldn't be attempting ANY repairs on your car
:biggrin:

·
Registered
8,712 Posts
Originally posted by schmidt64+Sep 11 2003, 11:39 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (schmidt64 @ Sep 11 2003, 11:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--genob@Sep 10 2003, 07:42 PM
i wouldn't put no plastic bag in my differential...   just pour it in the hole like your supposed too :)
if you are not capable of doing this then you shouldn't be attempting ANY repairs on your car
:biggrin:[/b][/quote]
I agree with you... :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts