LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Originally posted by 76MikeDeville@Oct 31 2003, 06:12 AM
How do you Hop your front end? what is th technique with the switches?

Thank you

Mike

Welcome to the retards club!

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Originally posted by 76MikeDeville@Oct 31 2003, 08:12 AM

Thank you

Mike
Its pretty simple Mike, just takes some practice. Imagine bouncing a basketball, it just takes a little rythym and isnt hard to do.. same thing with hopping a car.

Biggest thing you have to remember is that if you arent careful on the switch, you can sometimes easily damage the car or the hydraulic system. If you have a car with switches, just be very slow and careful with it until you get the hang of it.

BTW welcome to LIL, try not to pay any attention to the occasional asshat on the boards, we get those from time to time :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Originally posted by Cadillac Bob+Oct 31 2003, 10:40 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cadillac Bob @ Oct 31 2003, 10:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--76MikeDeville@Oct 31 2003, 08:12 AM

Thank you

Mike
Its pretty simple Mike, just takes some practice. Imagine bouncing a basketball, it just takes a little rythym and isnt hard to do.. same thing with hopping a car.

Biggest thing you have to remember is that if you arent careful on the switch, you can sometimes easily damage the car or the hydraulic system. If you have a car with switches, just be very slow and careful with it until you get the hang of it.

BTW welcome to LIL, try not to pay any attention to the occasional asshat on the boards, we get those from time to time :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
Yes we get newbies sometimes too! I wont go on! BUt yes welcome, good luck in getting more than one asslover to explain to you how to hit switches

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
and be ready to have fun with balljoints :biggrin:

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
WHY DONT YOU NEGATIVE ASSHOLES LAY OFF THE GUY, HE ASKED A QUESTION, BECAUSE HE DIDNT KNOW. AT LEAST IT WASNT ANOTHER GODDAMN SOLENIOD QUESTION.

I THINK CADILLACBOB ANSWERED THE QUESTION THE BEST. THE REST OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS TALKING SHIT ARE MINI-TRUCKING COCK SUCKERS ANYWAY.

OHH AND MY PESCO 777, TOO BAD YOU OTHER USER NAME WAS BANNED, YOU LITTLE YOUNG BITCH.

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
basicly its up down up down up down just get the rhythem right n thats it ,hell what am i sayin i gotta learn myself once my hoppers finished :cool:

·
Premium Member
9,397 Posts
lock the front up

dump slightly then

pumpdump

pumpdump

repeat

you can hold the dump if you want but don't hold the pump or you'll fuck up your car.

Get your timing down u'll figure out when to hit the pump.

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by Cadillac Bob+Oct 31 2003, 06:17 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cadillac Bob @ Oct 31 2003, 06:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--857baller@Oct 31 2003, 04:33 PM
Make sure you put the car in Neutral before u HOP!!!
Good point, I remember what I tard I felt like first time I tried hopping my car in park... :roflmao: we all gotta learn sometime :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
Cadillac Bob, you are an OK guy in my book. Not that my book means shit to anyone, but still, you are OK. :biggrin:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts