LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
9,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
take off the handel bars? with out the neck? I did it all wrong, I took out the center bolt for the neck, then bent back the neck with a sloted screw driver, now the neck is broken.... :( can someone show me the proper way of doing this so I don't have to do this again, thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
15,567 Posts
this has happed to me i had to buy a new one
the way to take the handle bars is by taking one grip and spliing it out

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
im new to this forum so wutsup to everyone :) . i've done that a few times also...yeah the best way is, take off the that bolt still and open theneck a lttle more with a screw driver and takin off the grip and slidin it on out...

·
Registered
15,567 Posts
Originally posted by *SEEZER*@Sep 18 2005, 11:09 AM~3837303
im new to this forum so wutsup to everyone :) . i've done that a few times also...yeah the best way is, take off the that bolt still and open theneck a lttle more with a screw driver and takin off the grip and slidin it on out...

thats what i said

Welcome to lay it low :wave: :)

·
Premium Member
5,406 Posts
Originally posted by 1lowimpala@Sep 18 2005, 02:00 PM~3837275
take off the handel bars? with out the neck? I did it all wrong, I took out the center bolt for the neck, then bent back the neck with a sloted screw driver, now the neck is broken.... :( can someone show me the proper way of doing this so I don't have to do this again, thanks.
first time taking off handle bars??????????????????????????????

·
Registered
15,567 Posts
ok but let my explane
it was way befor i turned in to a lay it low member i did that id take a pike but my camera dosen want to get off of write protect

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
Originally posted by LaidBacc Str8Vibin@Sep 18 2005, 02:27 PM~3837395
:0 So if that's how you take them off, them how would you put some birdcage handlebars on??? :confused:

buy a 2 bolt stem ....and ud need this with flat twisted handlebars 2

·
Registered
7,746 Posts
Originally posted by str8clown'n@Sep 18 2005, 04:21 PM~3838031
damn everyone has bratz bike now days lmao
Yeah but he's in Canada, so almost no one would have 1

1 - 20 of 38 Posts