LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Banned
4,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
take off the handel bars? with out the neck? I did it all wrong, I took out the center bolt for the neck, then bent back the neck with a sloted screw driver, now the neck is broken.... :( can someone show me the proper way of doing this so I don't have to do this again, thanks.

Attachments

· Registered
1,066 Posts
im new to this forum so wutsup to everyone :) . i've done that a few times also...yeah the best way is, take off the that bolt still and open theneck a lttle more with a screw driver and takin off the grip and slidin it on out...

· Registered
14,922 Posts
Originally posted by *SEEZER*@Sep 18 2005, 11:09 AM~3837303
im new to this forum so wutsup to everyone :) . i've done that a few times also...yeah the best way is, take off the that bolt still and open theneck a lttle more with a screw driver and takin off the grip and slidin it on out...

thats what i said

Welcome to lay it low :wave: :)

· Premium Member
4,108 Posts
Originally posted by 1lowimpala@Sep 18 2005, 02:00 PM~3837275
take off the handel bars? with out the neck? I did it all wrong, I took out the center bolt for the neck, then bent back the neck with a sloted screw driver, now the neck is broken.... :( can someone show me the proper way of doing this so I don't have to do this again, thanks.
first time taking off handle bars??????????????????????????????

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.