LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
20,447 Posts
Originally posted by caliswangin916@Nov 19 2003, 10:44 PM
I've dumped my sides doin 90 on the freeway. Then hit the sides back up..seems like it skips sideways a little...All on 185/70/14 shaved white walls.... :thumbsup:
LOL, thats also know as suicide. Im sacred to go around 60 on mine, I got 12 batts in the trunk on 155/80R13's

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'm geting a fleettwood with a 4 pump 12 batterie set-up and was wondering if i can drive 100mph still with 13" spokes cause i like to go fast at times NOT ALWAYS just when i'm late to somethin. Will the ride be very bad??? How will the ride be>?? :0 :0 :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
why would you need to drive 100 mph???that in a normal car alone is risking your life.....and leave a little earlier if your gonna be late homie

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Chero drove better with all 10 batts in it, could go any speeds. No load on bumpy road, under 65 only.

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
i quit driving fast after numerous tickets .... but my lincoln will scoot up the road if i need it to....still cruise the typical 70mph on the highways but i have stock rims and tire size still....i dont know what it will be like with smaller rims and tires

·
Registered
970 Posts
i would go as fast as feels safe no one can say with drolics you can go 100 i say every low rides diff and higher voltages are crajy cus they snatch off the ground and could make u swerve or crash that there is a no no ! so go slow and ride low peace out :cheesy:

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
The LHS has hit 134 at a track up in NH. But it occasionaly sees 95 - 100 on the Jersey Turpike. :)

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Originally posted by kaptonkrewl2003@Nov 20 2003, 10:03 AM
see hes gott accumulators that makes lots of diff dont it :uh:
Yeah, accum's make a BIG difference.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Coming home from Indy Bash this year, we were all in a race to get home. Needless to say, my govenor kept limiting my speed. But then again, 147 mph is fast enough for me!!

Now that I have my accumulators on, 147 isn't that bad!!!

It was fucking bumpy though coming home from Indy!

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Originally posted by [email protected]@Nov 20 2003, 10:03 PM
i took a 626 I juiced up to 120 with accums on it, with accums the faster you go the better :biggrin:

took my factory mr2 up to 150 :biggrin:
You also took a factory suspension 626 with 13's up to 150mph and got pulled. That was a great trip. :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts