LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok say i get a 15lb bottle and i have a 9 gal airtank how long would the nitrogen last? i want to hook up a valve to it wired to a switch and only use it when i dont want to wait for the compressors to fill the 9 gal tank up.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
I have a 40 ft/3 bottle, and a 12 gallon tank

using the nitrogen to keep the tank at about 180, I can run it out pretty quickly. It really doesnt last as long as I'd like.

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
damn my scuba lasted like a whole day with selective clowning and getting chicks to sho tits slamming when parked and hitting switches at evey light

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Originally posted by joebomber52@Dec 4 2003, 02:30 PM
damn my scuba lasted like a whole day with selective clowning and getting chicks to sho tits slamming when parked and hitting switches at evey light
Thats funny because I am a certified Tech diver, and just breathing at a normal rate @ less then 29 feet (1 atmospshere diver talk) I can last about 45 mins. Thats fro 100 cubic feet of pressurized air.

So I doubt your truck used less air then me just breathing.

Plus legally, you gotta be certified to have tanks filled. So I dont know where ya'll get it done, must be some bootleg shit.

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Originally posted by S10laynframe+Dec 4 2003, 02:34 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (S10laynframe @ Dec 4 2003, 02:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--joebomber52@Dec 4 2003, 02:30 PM
Thats funny because I am a certified Tech diver, and just breathing at a normal rate @ less then 29 feet (1 atmospshere diver talk) I can last about 45 mins. Thats fro 100 cubic feet of pressurized air.

So I doubt your truck used less air then me just breathing.

Plus legally, you gotta be certified to have tanks filled. So I dont know where ya'll get it done, must be some bootleg shit.[/b][/quote]
it isn't a truck and it isn't illigal if you sign a waver form or you can also get it filled as a paintball fill at sportschalet
beleive it or not i don't care

Last edited by joebomber52 at Dec 4 2003, 03:41 PM

1 - 7 of 7 Posts