LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If i reinforce my frame, how long will i'll be able to hop??? I am going to get a 4 pump 12 batterie set-up and am going to reinforce the 95 cady fleetwood frame but i'm pretty shure i can't hop forever without eventually snaping it somewhere. I am planning to hop alot, even enter some comp.

·
Registered
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by DOWNER_42069@Dec 8 2003, 12:22 AM
If i reinforce my frame, how long will i'll be able to hop??? I am going to get a 4 pump 12 batterie set-up and am going to reinforce the 95 cady fleetwood frame but i'm pretty shure i can't hop forever without eventually snaping it somewhere. I am planning to hop alot, even enter some comp.
IF IT'S DONE RITE THE FRAME SHOULD LAST YOU A LIFE TIME......
SOME AREAS MIGHT NEED TO BE TOUCHED UP ON EVERY NOW AND THEN(MOST LIKELY SUSPENSION PARTS AND MOUNTING POINTS)
DO TO WEAR AND TEAR

CADI BIG BODY'S FRAMES ARE VERY WEAK..SO ,PLEASE DON'T INSTALL THIS LARGE OF A SET-UP ,WITH OUT SOME REINFORCEMENT

NOTE: DOES YOUR CAR HAVE THE COOLING FANS ON THE RADIATOR.........FIND A NEW WAY TO MOUNT THEM, THEY ALWAYS BREAK OFF , AND ARE EXSPENSIVE TO REPLACE ;)

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics+Dec 8 2003, 02:12 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BlackMagicHydraulics @ Dec 8 2003, 02:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--DOWNER_42069@Dec 8 2003, 12:22 AM
IF IT'S DONE RITE THE FRAME SHOULD LAST YOU A LIFE TIME......
SOME AREAS MIGHT NEED TO BE TOUCHED UP ON EVERY NOW AND THEN(MOST LIKELY SUSPENSION PARTS AND MOUNTING POINTS)
DO TO WEAR AND TEAR

CADI BIG BODY'S FRAMES ARE VERY WEAK..SO ,PLEASE DON'T INSTALL THIS LARGE OF A SET-UP ,WITH OUT SOME REINFORCEMENT

NOTE: DOES YOUR CAR HAVE THE COOLING FANS ON THE RADIATOR.........FIND A NEW WAY TO MOUNT THEM, THEY ALWAYS BREAK OFF , AND ARE EXSPENSIVE TO REPLACE ;)[/b][/quote]
I like that "tip"

share the love ;) :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts