LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..........that build model hoppers have real cars with hydraulics?

i have a three pump truck sitting in the garage and a few junk model hoppers sitting on my desk. i was just wondering if i was the only one.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I just bought my first hydro set up 4 months ago. but I still haven't had it installed yet. The set up is going to be used for a dancing bed for my truck. One of my cousins is building the Z rack for me on his spair time. My cousin has two jobs and not much free time, so it's going to take a while but he is not charging me for the labor.

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
nothing real for me, i got a 78 Coupe de Ville in the garage that will be done up once I got the green. I bet if I sell my all models, i'd have enough to bust out as lowrider of the year... :biggrin:

that's my 85 Eldo in the foreground, too pimp for me though, trying to sell it.

K. Diaz

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by juiced@Oct 5 2003, 08:37 PM
i feel better now. i was starting to think that i was all alone.
lol, you felt alone? i thought i was the only one here with a real one. thats why my stuff is so realistic from real life experiance. whether its the lowriders or the hot rods, 4X4's, drag cars.... i do it all in real life so this is cake to me here. ;) lol

Attachments

·
Registered
221 Posts
hey ray nice ride ,all ive owned is jap rides crx and subaru wrx is my current ride with lots of engine goodies ,in my heart i wants me a 63 or 65 impala on juice but damn it i live in australia and it aint as easy to have a lo lo as it is for u guys DAMN IT if i lived there i guarantee id be ridin with u all ,i was considering importing a car or maybe build one myself its so frustrating i want one and since i discoverd layitlow.com i dont visit anymore websites except this i want a lowrider BAD lol lol..........................

·
Registered
221 Posts
ray take my subaru mate you can go fast and i can go slow consider it a life changing experience for us both ha ha lol lol DAMN i wanna 3 wheel like that bro, whats it feel like im gonna have to hit u up with a pm one day and ask a whole buinch of questions on a real lowrider experience ,i was always fascinated by them but lately its become an obsession man................

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Oct 5 2003, 11:06 PM
Dom, take mine PLEASE!!!! :cheesy: lol

i'll even give you a spare parts car the same year and model. lol

trade me for a 95 Civic Si Coupe or something puuleeeeze!!!
trade the eldo for it? :biggrin:

·
Registered
13,478 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Oct 5 2003, 11:06 PM
Dom, take mine PLEASE!!!! :cheesy: lol

i'll even give you a spare parts car the same year and model. lol

trade me for a 95 Civic Si Coupe or something puuleeeeze!!!
you dont know how much i would want that car, but i dont have a civic, or money. :(

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by lo lo kid@Oct 5 2003, 11:36 PM
how often can u drive a lowrider there not really everyday cars are they?or are they? is yours like a weekend toy ray? im curious to learn as much as i can coz when i set my mind on sumthing i go for it and a lowrider is no 1 on my list
well, when i was driving mine i drove it everyday to the store and everything hittin switches the whole way there and back.

its been sitiing for over a year. i lost interest in it all.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
hell yeah its fun and im gonna miss it when i get rid of my car. at least its cool now cause whenever i get the urge i can just walk out in the driveway and hit it up a few times and come back in here. lol

dont get the wrong idea, im getting rid of ALL of my cars and trucks

1 - 20 of 79 Posts