LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by lo lo kid@Oct 8 2003, 04:17 AM
mad or anyone in the know run me down a price list on your setup and brand names if u dont mind givin away your setup and stuff ,when it happens i wanna do basically the works for a tight street setup no hoppin or anything like that thanks guys ;) :cheesy: :biggrin:
look at spending around $2500 on a GOOD street setup.

mines all prohopper stuff by the way. ;)

the best by far from actual experiance with other brands.

·
Registered
343 Posts

it was sitting for a while.. but I've been putting it back together... has 2 pumps, 4 dumps, 6 batteries, 6 switches....

can't find anymore pics... but I'll upload some later... peace

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Oct 8 2003, 07:18 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Oct 8 2003, 07:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Rat Rodder@Oct 8 2003, 05:39 PM
I am the KING!!!!!

Bomb baged 41 ford choped 4 7/8s lowrider/lead sled........
Damn You Rat!!!!! :0[/b][/quote]
You all know im the big pimp! :cool: :cool: Im working on a flame thrower exhaust right now...and im buying a 29 ford sedan body & frame this friday-saturday...

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Rat Rodder+Oct 8 2003, 06:20 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Rodder @ Oct 8 2003, 06:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -The Mad [email protected] 8 2003, 07:18 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Rat Rodder
@Oct 8 2003, 05:39 PM
I am the KING!!!!!

Damn You Rat!!!!! :0
You all know im the big pimp! :cool: :cool: Im working on a flame thrower exhaust right now...and im buying a 29 ford sedan body & frame this friday-saturday...[/b][/quote]
this aint no damn lowrider but...........

:puffin:

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Oct 8 2003, 07:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Oct 8 2003, 07:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Rat Rodder[email protected] 8 2003, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by -The Mad [email protected] 8 2003, 07:18 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Rat Rodder
@Oct 8 2003, 05:39 PM
I am the KING!!!!!

Damn You Rat!!!!! :0

You all know im the big pimp! :cool: :cool: Im working on a flame thrower exhaust right now...and im buying a 29 ford sedan body & frame this friday-saturday...
this aint no damn lowrider but...........

:puffin:

[/b][/quote]
:thumbsup: But we built our frame... :cool: lol Looks awesome..... Who was the manufacter of the frame? oh and i pmed you with a cool mess board.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Rat Rodder@Oct 8 2003, 06:31 PM
:thumbsup: But we built our frame... :cool: lol Looks awesome..... Who was the manufacter of the frame? oh and i pmed you with a cool mess board.
who said that one was store bought? ;) lol

this aint my first rodeo there cowboy. lol

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Oct 8 2003, 07:37 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Oct 8 2003, 07:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Rat Rodder@Oct 8 2003, 06:31 PM
who said that one was store bought? ;) lol

this aint my first rodeo there cowboy. lol[/b][/quote]
Thought you said Frame and Body - Equals the cost of a brand new fully loaded WHip.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Oct 8 2003, 07:53 PM
:uh:

Rat, i thought you knew me better than that man.............

STRAIGHT AXLE FOR ME!!!!!  ;)

Yeaaaaa.... Your Fucking with me. The willys in your sig is a 3 window... whats that 5 window??? did they even make a 5 windo willys.. Be strait with me! and that looks like a 40 ford!

Last edited by Rat Rodder at Oct 8 2003, 07:56 PM

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Oct 8 2003, 08:06 PM
lol, ok... ok.... thats a store bought frame man!!!!
was making you squirm in your seat :roflmao:

i havent built one like that in about 8 years :tears:

i preffer straight axles

ohh and is this better for you? :dunno:

so thats your current 41 willys???

61 - 79 of 79 Posts