LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

how many of you guys...........

3K views 78 replies 21 participants last post by  Rat Rodder 
#1 ·
..........that build model hoppers have real cars with hydraulics?

i have a three pump truck sitting in the garage and a few junk model hoppers sitting on my desk. i was just wondering if i was the only one.

#2 ·
I just bought my first hydro set up 4 months ago. but I still haven't had it installed yet. The set up is going to be used for a dancing bed for my truck. One of my cousins is building the Z rack for me on his spair time. My cousin has two jobs and not much free time, so it's going to take a while but he is not charging me for the labor.

#3 ·
nothing real for me, i got a 78 Coupe de Ville in the garage that will be done up once I got the green. I bet if I sell my all models, i'd have enough to bust out as lowrider of the year... :biggrin:

that's my 85 Eldo in the foreground, too pimp for me though, trying to sell it.

K. Diaz

#6 ·
Originally posted by juiced@Oct 5 2003, 08:37 PM
i feel better now. i was starting to think that i was all alone.
lol, you felt alone? i thought i was the only one here with a real one. thats why my stuff is so realistic from real life experiance. whether its the lowriders or the hot rods, 4X4's, drag cars.... i do it all in real life so this is cake to me here. ;) lol

Attachments

#7 ·
hey ray nice ride ,all ive owned is jap rides crx and subaru wrx is my current ride with lots of engine goodies ,in my heart i wants me a 63 or 65 impala on juice but damn it i live in australia and it aint as easy to have a lo lo as it is for u guys DAMN IT if i lived there i guarantee id be ridin with u all ,i was considering importing a car or maybe build one myself its so frustrating i want one and since i discoverd layitlow.com i dont visit anymore websites except this i want a lowrider BAD lol lol..........................

#10 ·
ray take my subaru mate you can go fast and i can go slow consider it a life changing experience for us both ha ha lol lol DAMN i wanna 3 wheel like that bro, whats it feel like im gonna have to hit u up with a pm one day and ask a whole buinch of questions on a real lowrider experience ,i was always fascinated by them but lately its become an obsession man................

#16 ·
Originally posted by lo lo kid@Oct 5 2003, 11:36 PM
how often can u drive a lowrider there not really everyday cars are they?or are they? is yours like a weekend toy ray? im curious to learn as much as i can coz when i set my mind on sumthing i go for it and a lowrider is no 1 on my list
well, when i was driving mine i drove it everyday to the store and everything hittin switches the whole way there and back.

its been sitiing for over a year. i lost interest in it all.

#18 ·
hell yeah its fun and im gonna miss it when i get rid of my car. at least its cool now cause whenever i get the urge i can just walk out in the driveway and hit it up a few times and come back in here. lol

dont get the wrong idea, im getting rid of ALL of my cars and trucks

#23 ·
they are good for cruising locally and taking around town. no freeway driving or long distance driving with them. and dont plan on going anything over 45 and thats if you are lucky.
like i said, they are fun but more work than anything. even with the best of everything. did i mention they ride bouncy as hell and swerve all over the place?

#24 ·
i got two real juiced cars sitting in the drive way, right now

i worked on models before i had a real car,,,then i got the real thing,,,but never put the models downs,,,plus i gives me something to do, when its cold and raining (since i live in the mid-west)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.