1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
starts at 2500.00 at my shop in michigan

·
Registered
117 Posts
I got a 79 chevy truck C-10 that I just had painted candy red, well it cost me about $8800 but it is sharp as hell and it is worth it, candy is so much cause the paint is expensive aout $300 a quart, and you have to lay down a base coat and then go over it and there is so much labor involved, you can't stop in the middle of painting you have to walk the whole length of the vehicle or when you overlap your paint it will be darker, candy paint is ver transparent and hard as hell to blend in right. :cool:

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
Originally posted by Jordan@Nov 3 2003, 11:10 PM
paint is expensive aout $300 a quart
damn bro---where do you buy your candy from????? they are really sticking it to you=====peace

Last edited by lowriderlife at Nov 4 2003, 02:08 PM

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Originally posted by chicagosteve@Nov 6 2003, 04:23 PM
heres one i did!! candy apple red over flaked silver. hok
:biggrin:
why does your signature say old school uso member.....were you in?

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Originally posted by showandgo@Nov 3 2003, 07:31 PM
starts at 2500.00 at my shop in michigan
really? i have a green s10 and i want to get it painted like a metalic green with flakes how much will that be and ware is your shop located

·
Registered
2,915 Posts
Originally posted by Jordan@Nov 4 2003, 12:10 AM
I got a 79 chevy truck C-10 that I just had painted candy red, well it cost me about $8800 but it is sharp as hell and it is worth it, candy is so much cause the paint is expensive aout $300 a quart, and you have to lay down a base coat and then go over it and there is so much labor involved, you can't stop in the middle of painting you have to walk the whole length of the vehicle or when you overlap your paint it will be darker, candy paint is ver transparent and hard as hell to blend in right. :cool:
what the fuck i'll sell it to you for 150 a quart :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Originally posted by Jordan@Nov 3 2003, 11:10 PM
shoulda bout your paint here its only $33.00 a quart

look at signature

Last edited by umlolo at Nov 9 2003, 04:01 PM

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Originally posted by Jordan@Nov 4 2003, 12:10 AM
Holy shit! You got jacked!!!! :0

·
Registered
187 Posts
Can the public buy straight out from HOK ? , or gotta be a shop, or dealer, or somethin?

Also, is there any other people like HOK, that are kind of known, or anything,... for custom paints, and such?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts