LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1985 Buick Regal im second owner the car needs new fillers it has scratches and scrapes here and there other than that the car is practically flawless. With other minor stuff but its getting fixed.. my question is how much for a good paint job cost with the fillers, i want it original color sky blue and how long normally does it take.. any suggestions would be apreciated.. we got a quote i dont know if its to much or not but his work is awesome..

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Depends on what your wanting to spend. $500-$5000
Depends on where you take it. Maaco, collision Shop or custom Shop.
Better take it to someone you trust!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Post the quote
He said some where around $8,000-$8,500 with rims, he said acouple months. My homeboy got his car back from a guy that he trusted, had it for 1/2 a yr and all he did was primer it. My homie was gonna give him $4,000 but that dude was supposed to have it done in like 2 months. I think my homie gaved him like $1,000 to start. Im scared to give money, they fuck up my car and do nothing to it. Any good suggestion in the IE area or Los Angeles Area would be great..

·
Super Moderator
603 Posts
If you go to a reputable shop instead of a "guy" you won't come outta pocket until you pick it up. How much??,,,, as much as you wanna spend

·
Registered
28,003 Posts
factor materials, realistic materials not stolen shit not a drum of nail polish, actual mid grade automotive spray painting materials. Wil have a Akzo Nobel name on it.

time involved for a shop or guy to do 2 weeks? 2 months?

thats what you get. easy math

1 - 10 of 10 Posts