LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Looks like quality there. Could be some Bob & Sons work. Looks like his style. If so, then well worth 4-5gs. I've seen some interiors that cost a lot more that were really crappy.

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
4-5 grand and its velvet so it wont last for shit

spend 4-5 grand on a tuck n roll or diamond pleated leather job and it will last for years

·
Registered
339 Posts
it looks about the 4 to 5 g area. I can take a crack at it if you like. i'm down here in Oklahoma City. I have pix of my work if you would like to see them. i could not do it the same for that is against the rules (among ourselves). i custom make every part of the interior. great work shown, the craftmanship is great. notice that it has a tight tuck, thats what you want. All that loose stuff, you can save that for the fishes.

·
Registered
7,928 Posts
Originally posted by enough_talkin@Aug 23 2005, 11:42 PM~3680191
4-5 grand and its velvet so it wont last for shit

spend 4-5 grand on a tuck n roll or diamond pleated leather job and it will last for years
:0 wow i wouldnt neva guess an interior like that would cost about that much. is it because the materials expensive? or wat? Hey enough talkn wats a tuk n roll?

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
Originally posted by g-body@Aug 29 2005, 06:07 PM~3714878
:0 wow i wouldnt neva guess an interior like that would cost about that much. is it because the materials expensive? or wat? Hey enough talkn wats a tuk n roll?
its the labor that you would be paying for....tuck and roll is really nice if used right
basically its a pleat with a hidden seam...the material is folded over and sewn on the edge then folded back over hiding the seam...its directional unlike a standard pleat which can somewhat limit where it can be used...does really nice on door panels.. i dont like the look of these because they are too plain...

hope the pics help

·
Registered
7,928 Posts
oh ok, i gets it. I just bought some vinyl tan n brown from a fabric store around here. i hope it holds up n lasts.

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
what are you trying to do with your interior exactly?.....start off with small stuff bro... dont go ripping your interior apart trying to master tuck n roll as you go.... stuff isnt easy....there are formulas involved and if you dont measure and cut perfect your fucked....no room for error with that stuff...uses up about 2/3 more material also

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
Originally posted by 3onthree@Aug 31 2005, 01:46 PM~3727076
i like the panties hangin from the rearview :biggrin:
that was the big money part...

without the panties, probably only run you 3-$400...........

:biggrin:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts