LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how much play time do you get with bags im just wondering cuz im thinking of getting bags soon

·
Registered
381 Posts
the more air capacity (tank sizes) the more play time and also the psi that u set the comp to fill the tanks will determine how long you can play!! another alternative is nitrogen but that can get expensive filling up the bottle if u get switch crazy!

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
you think some one with the name lowridergod would know :uh:

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
naw i wanna, but ima afraid ima fuck sumptin up, ima prally gonna try this weekend tho goin up to the jersey shore and def gonna be showin off.

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
fuck it, any one else doingit? nope so they cant say shit . but try to get it down in a parking lot before a adience

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Originally posted by TEXAS2005@Sep 5 2005, 10:20 AM~3755062
Thats funny you guys are way of topic , mark is there a thread on your cars set up?
we might be off topic, but the topic was void due to the dumb screen name the preson chose to use :uh:

anyhow, you can see where i post about what my set up has, other than that, there isnt one. i sold the car for anyone that didnt know

·
Registered
856 Posts
he asked a redundant question on here before and got made fun of because of the name.

being the god you are, maybe you should concentrate on passing spelling class first.

baby steps my friend, baby steps

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by Mark@Sep 5 2005, 03:36 PM~3756331
we might be off topic, but the topic was void due to the dumb screen name the preson chose to use :uh:

anyhow, you can see where i post about what my set up has, other than that, there isnt one. i sold the car for anyone that didnt know

HEY BUDDY FUCK YOU WHO CARES BOUT MY NAME I USED TO BE IN THE BIKE FORUMS ALOT AND NOW LOTS BOUT THEM SO SHUT THE FUCK UP

·
Registered
205 Posts
Originally posted by lowridergod@Sep 5 2005, 08:20 PM~3757771
HEY BUDDY FUCK YOU WHO CARES BOUT MY NAME I USED TO BE IN THE BIKE FORUMS ALOT AND NOW LOTS BOUT THEM SO SHUT THE FUCK UP
I'm pretty shure 90% of the ppl here don't care about that :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by yodawagon@Sep 6 2005, 02:26 AM~3760517
1 vote for not giving a crap.

bikes are for kids.
thats y i moved up to having a car and wanted it to be a lowrider and im still learning

1 - 18 of 18 Posts