LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanna get 8 1/2 inch smc valves going into dual 1/2 inch port air lifts. How much psi do you think I would have to run to hop about 4 inches.Both ports in the bag connect to the one lifting air valve.THANKS :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
im basically going to run the same setup for a while till i can save up for another 4 more valves. a guy i talked too at FBI said though that just t.ing it off at the valve and going with two hoses, makes some what of a difference though (better). of course it will be even better with another 4 valves and more air line.

Last edited by Moco at Jul 10 2003, 04:05 PM

·
Registered
456 Posts
y dont you get a 3/4 inch fitting off your tank...use one 3/4 inch vavle... and split into two 1/2 inch lines so you can use both bag portz!!! plus the 3/4 inch valve should diliver more flow than two 1/2'' valves if u do the math!!!

better hopping and more money efficient :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
Originally posted by Hi-Rola@Jul 13 2003, 09:47 PM
y dont you get a 3/4 inch fitting off your tank...use one 3/4 inch vavle... and split into two 1/2 inch lines so you can use both bag portz!!! plus the 3/4 inch valve should diliver more flow than two 1/2'' valves if u do the math!!!

better hopping and more money efficient :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
there are dual 1" ported bags available. Since it's the bigger the whole or whatnot, then why not go the full mile and get the dual 1" prted bags. That way you'll get a higher hop as well. Just me talking doe.

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
and thro some tanks up front to hit the bags quiker like under the bumper or in the engine compartment

Last edited by joebomber52 at Jul 14 2003, 06:23 PM

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
if you are running nitrogen i would run around 175-200 psi if it's on a 62, that should do the job well, well even if you aren't running nitrogen but then you will only hop it like twice.

·
Registered
51,637 Posts
250 and up :biggrin:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts