LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Yall.I got $4,000 saved for my Hydraulics.Now is this enough to get my Hydraulics Installed?I want to get them installed at Hollywood Bobs.I want to get a 3 pump 8 Batt. Setup with 10 Inch coil over in the rear and 8 inch in the front.I am gonna be buying everything from Hollywood Bob. I been trying to call Hollywood Bobs and no one will pick up.Does anyone have any Idea what a Hydraulics shop would charge to Install this kind of setup?

Eazy

O

·
0 Posts
you should excpet to spend about all that, or more, for good equipment and good install

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I know that they use Hi-Low Hydraulics in their setups.Are those good hydros or not?

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
Originally posted by Equipped Customs@Dec 2 2003, 08:44 AM
you should excpet to spend about all that, or more, for good equipment and good install
ditto :cool:

O

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by EazyE10286@Dec 2 2003, 01:34 AM
Well I know that they use Hi-Low Hydraulics in their setups.Are those good hydros or not?
yeah, well they USED to be good, i quit using their product awhile back, so i dunno. they arent bad thats for sure.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I only want this setup to use once in a while.This setup isnt gonna be on my Daily.The hydros are going on my 65 Impala SS Ragtop.I only use the Impala to cruise in.So is $4,000 enough to do this?Im not gonna hop the car or 3 wheel it.Just to drop the car and raise it.Do I need any reinforcments for this?Thanks,

Eazy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts