LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wanna get a bike frame painted blue with medium flake, i want it to be show quality. how much would it cost (ill prep the frame myself)

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
pm me as i do all kinds of work :cool:

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by SWITCHCRAFT@Sep 13 2003, 04:23 PM
anywayz i would have sprayed it for cheap if you lived closer i just like painting :biggrin:
yah. im thinkin about tryin to paint it myself, it would feel good to know i layed down a badass paintjob

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
*** Send me the frame ..... I just did 2 frames last month - Kandy tangerine over a flaked out gold base & kandy oriental blue over fine rainbow flaked HOK stratto blue base....I did these both for $200 for my neighbor kid..... Send me the frame & I will do it for about $125 -- you grab the shipping cost .......... ;) I have some pics too but NastyRegal dont come by as much and when he does hes gotta shit loada peeps with him --- I dont want a bunch of dudes sittin all around inside my house being all loud .....Anyways , I can do it for that ....... I already have the paint colors so LMK...

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by STREET SWEEPAZ@Sep 15 2003, 11:57 AM
*** Send me the frame ..... I just did 2 frames last month - Kandy tangerine over a flaked out gold base & kandy oriental blue over fine rainbow flaked HOK stratto blue base....I did these both for $200 for my neighbor kid..... Send me the frame & I will do it for about $125 -- you grab the shipping cost .......... ;) I have some pics too but NastyRegal dont come by as much and when he does hes gotta shit loada peeps with him --- I dont want a bunch of dudes sittin all around inside my house being all loud .....Anyways , I can do it for that ....... I already have the paint colors so LMK...
i think ima get a gun and compressor, cuz im anxious to learn how to paint, thanx tho :)

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
** Thats fine , if your gonna spend the $$ you might as well buy good stuff ,, $400 for a 100% duty cycle, cast iron 60 gallon air compressor ... A decent gun will run you between $125 & $400 ----- You might as well get good stuff while you can .....

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Originally posted by SWITCHCRAFT@Sep 16 2003, 09:21 AM
post the pics. bob if you are so good :angry:

:biggrin: j/k
** I need anthony aka: BigNasty85Regal , to do so -- I just dont have the skills needed to get some pics on the site ........I tried but I just cant do it .......I can do paint tho ......... ;)

·
Registered
7,362 Posts
i would charge no more then $300 if you want it candy..thats with the candy bases..clears..House of Kolors flake...and a clean buff.....

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
Originally posted by STREET SWEEPAZ+Sep 18 2003, 03:15 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (STREET SWEEPAZ @ Sep 18 2003, 03:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--SWITCHCRAFT@Sep 16 2003, 09:21 AM
post the pics. bob if you are so good :angry:

:biggrin: j/k
** I need anthony aka: BigNasty85Regal , to do so -- I just dont have the skills needed to get some pics on the site ........I tried but I just cant do it .......I can do paint tho ......... ;)[/b][/quote]
lol i know...........hey pm me your phone number again so we can talk................

:cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts