LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how much would it be for a set of small spokes (like 13"s) for a modal car like u buy at wal-mart? i have a s-10 , but i may go buy a impala or somthin eles, and also how much for like a kit for every thing to make it hopp/3 wheel? and is there a site i can look at this stuff and more? (im talkin about the plastic ones not them metal ones that are all ready together) thanks

Last edited by Kenny13z3 at Aug 28 2003, 09:56 PM

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
i remember i was making that stuff before they ever sold it i used hot glue gun and steel rodsit always worked better that the hoppin hydro stuff and cost less does anybody here still do it like that

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
also does some one have pics showing me what i have 2 cut on say a 64 impala or a 93-95 s-10? (the round body s10) and maybe pics of the hydros being installed? also i hurd of these hotwheels hoppers, sounds pretty cool but sounds hard, there so little how much it cost to make one of them?

Last edited by Kenny13z3 at Aug 29 2003, 04:18 PM

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
i think i might start makin hoppin models fer people. i kinda need the money, id have to figure out prices, u want it to do just 3-wheels on the front corners and front hop?

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Originally posted by Kenny13z3@Aug 29 2003, 04:10 PM
also does some one have pics showing me what i have 2 cut on say a 64 impala or a 93-95 s-10? (the round body s10) and maybe pics of the hydros being installed? also i hurd of these hotwheels hoppers, sounds pretty cool but sounds hard, there so little how much it cost to make one of them?
if you gonna make the 64 into a hopper you dont need to cut anything but I dont know about the s-10

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Originally posted by Kenny13z3@Aug 29 2003, 04:27 PM
ok , thanks for the info , and i would like it to do all f/b/s/s & 3 but for the first one prob f& 3 wheel, i would biuld it myself with help from u guys & girls on here. thanks for any help ful info! :)
just pm me if you need any help at all!

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Originally posted by babybikeboi2@Aug 29 2003, 04:20 PM
i think i might start makin hoppin models fer people. i kinda need the money, id have to figure out prices, u want it to do just 3-wheels on the front corners and front hop?
i used to sell then for 60- 80 depending on car front and rear corners did f b s s

Last edited by joebomber52 at Aug 29 2003, 04:33 PM

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
also next friday im going to wal-mart to see if i can find a impala or maybe an s-10 , i have a s-10 but i wanna keep this one stock , also i was thinking , f/b/s/s maybe i could biuld another one later this year and make it so i can flip it lol i forget what that contest is called with real cars.. but looks fun , funner with models cuz i dont gotta worrie about killing the model lol ill be doing it on a soft area...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts