LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
more monte questions...

how rare are the the 87-88 original monte carlo's with t-tops?

i was curious cause i was looking into purchasing one and can not find them anywhere, are these a dying breed?

thanks again as always...

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
very rare now a days :( mine is a 78 and only 378 were made for that year as for 79 and 80 not sure ;)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I'm starting to see that myself, especially original luxury sports. I have the chance to purchase a 88 with t-tops or buy a ss and do a conversion..i don't know what do do... decisions decsions....

·
Registered
30 Posts
Where you live and how far are you willing to travel/ pay? I can find what you are looking for, if you're willing to pay for it. I locate all kinds of hard to find vehicles, let me know

·
Registered
857 Posts
got a 87 SS MC t-tops gray ext with gray int took me two years to find it or should say find one in good shape, bought it and a 86 cutty 442 t-tops around the same time.....I went to some one like Charlie Brown who hunts for cars and they just happened to pop up around the same time. and I wont get rid of them I kick myself all the time for getting rid of my 87 t type with ttops didnt realize how rare it was at the time.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah i still see alot of SS with t-tops but not seeing as many "LS" with them nowdays, cutty's are rare as well my brother debates with me over the stupiest things, i hope charlie can find me one...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts