LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
9,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as we all know they build the baddest hoppers in the world yet the car looks like it came out of lowridings ass. well after much thought and hesitation i finally learned to build one and so can you.

i started with a cadillac coupe de ville the first things youll see is the lacking bumpers and grill this is the hot thing to do in cali it add 5 inches to your hop add another 3 inches if you remove the header panel and headlights.

Uppers and Rear suspension, extending your uppers the more sideways your wheel sits the more gangsta you are i got no uppers i just added a shit load of shims to give me the 5 inch upper look, also your rear lock up needs to be ridicoulously fucking high for ovious reasons.

Engines, as you all know no car can hop and hit bumper unless you remove weight from the engine compartment this can be achieved with small engines such as V6s and and inline 4s i went all the way with a Import 4 banger my shit runs(barely) but its light enough to get another 48 inches to my hop.

Batteries, lots enough to get the wight to tilt toward the rear car this gives you 5 inches to your hop

Wheels and Tires, 14s is what most hoppers run, standards are in with hoppers but one thing is certain your front tires will have to be balloon tires without these you cant achieve the 3 extra inches you require.

hydraulics, air wont work but you might get some inches with some of these tricks but it doesnt matter cause when combined with everything above you can have the shittiest system on the market you too can lay back bumper and ear your Trucrap.com Sticker and the recogonition of having a Shitty LA hopping Car

·
Member # 1,077
22,645 Posts
sorry fool i got you beat, and mine actually hops

Attachments

·
Registered
51,637 Posts
hahahahaha nice

·
Banned
9,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by pimpoldscutlass81+Aug 22 2005, 08:11 PM~3673048-->
sorry fool i got you beat, and mine actually hops
[/b]
and your point is ?

<!--QuoteBegin-BigPoppa
@Aug 23 2005, 06:42 AM~3674970
:thumbsup:

plus the way it's molded, it comes with it's very own rear quarter buckling!  Hard to see though
you noticed that too. i tyhought i bent the highrider cause the trunk lid seemed off a bit but this one is off a bit too

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.