LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Mr. Paid
5,602 Posts
Another Example... "Looks good to me".Lowriding is all about Quality. And as u can see this guy must stick to Chipped China's & Faded Paint.
That was the first time that paint ever saw the sun so there was no way it was faded. Its dirty as shit in the picture though. Those rims are the throwaways I had on it when it was painted.

·
THIS AINT BEVERLY HILLS!
250 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
My interior is done, the paint job is finished. Got my hydraulic pumps and battery kit. Trying to find 13 inch blue 100 spokes rims. Aside from that asking anyone for help if I need to make any adjustments to my control arms or reinforce anything

·
Registered
12 Posts
No I haven't installed my hydraulic kit yet. In the process of buying 13's or 14's. Until than just looking for advice on what else I need to do under my car since I have nothing done under there, completely stock

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Hecho! My ride is is a 98 Chevrolet S10 with 92k miles but shocks are broken and I'm wondering if I should just cheap low ride? Cant buy a new truck until June .What you think?

·
Registered
8 Posts
No I haven't installed my hydraulic kit yet. In the process of buying 13's or 14's. Until than just looking for advice on what else I need to do under my car since I have nothing done under there, completely stock
Curious about the looks and feels after the hydraulic installation.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts