LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
good pumps , alot of batteries, good dump , big springs.... and one good switch hitter .... about 10 batteries to the front pump , 4-5 ton springs just to be safe , & any pump that you see in the magazines & videos that are up in tha sky.....adex dump would be a good choice now that I just got me a new one.....

O

·
0 Posts
a street grade pump w/street gear skinny cylinders a 24v delta,and 1 ton coil and 2 batts. this setup has my single pump regal hit bumper all day!!

;) :biggrin: j/k

you'll have to experiment! a good switch man is a key part ;)

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
man ole man... c'mon people its no secret... use a piston pump or the accumulator pump... j.k.

Just get a competition block from One Stop Customs in january, put a One Stop Customs Hopper gear, and an Adex... that should work for you...

Well, that's till january, if you want now...

Get a competition block, #10 gear, (screw the 13), regular ole china motor or prestolite, an adex, 8 inch cylinders up front, 3 1/2 ton coils, depending on the car you have, 12 or 14 inch rear. Run all batteries to the front pump... CHARGE THEM UP!!! so that they can be HOT! and learn how to hit the switch... p.s. wrap the front, extend the A-Arms three inches (i'm not playing either).

Nacho
One Stop Customs
Individuals Car Club
Los Angeles

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Nacho Individuals LA@Oct 3 2003, 12:42 PM
man ole man... c'mon people its no secret... use a piston pump or the accumulator pump... j.k.

Just get a competition block from One Stop Customs in january, put a One Stop Customs Hopper gear, and an Adex... that should work for you...

Well, that's till january, if you want now...

Get a competition block, #10 gear, (screw the 13), regular ole china motor or prestolite, an adex, 8 inch cylinders up front, 3 1/2 ton coils, depending on the car you have, 12 or 14 inch rear. Run all batteries to the front pump... CHARGE THEM UP!!! so that they can be HOT! and learn how to hit the switch... p.s. wrap the front, extend the A-Arms three inches (i'm not playing either).

Nacho
One Stop Customs
Individuals Car Club
Los Angeles
when you get your pumps out on the market then maybe all buy them if i hit bumper :biggrin: as long as you give me a sweet deal

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
yeah no ones ever gonna tell you exactly what to do. its mostly on how the setup is built and the switchman. most decent pumps will work, an adex helps but i see guys doing it on deltas and itialians too. just experiment

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Originally posted by chaddyb@Oct 3 2003, 11:34 PM
yeah no ones ever gonna tell you exactly what to do. its mostly on how the setup is built and the switchman. most decent pumps will work, an adex helps but i see guys doing it on deltas and itialians too. just experiment
read the list above, i just told him how to back bumper...

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Originally posted by dreday@Oct 3 2003, 09:02 PM
Once again OSC, show & prove. Break some records and stay in business awhile....we'll see.
here stop following me around, damn, you like me or something?

OSC 3 1/2 ton coils on this one. 73 inches first time out...

oh and OSC 3 1/2 ton coils on this one also... 85 inches...

Last edited by Nacho Individuals LA at Oct 4 2003, 07:46 AM

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Originally posted by Nacho Individuals LA+Oct 4 2003, 08:44 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nacho Individuals LA @ Oct 4 2003, 08:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--dreday@Oct 3 2003, 09:02 PM
Once again OSC, show & prove. Break some records and stay in business awhile....we'll see.
here stop following me around, damn, you like me or something?

OSC 3 1/2 ton coils on this one. 73 inches first time out...

oh and OSC 3 1/2 ton coils on this one also... 85 inches...
[/b][/quote]
I'm not following you. You just use about every topic as a advertising opportunity. Which I can't blame you, I'd do the same...

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
and so what if I am using it as advertising? I am bringing out my pumps, I am redesigning shit, I have my own coils... I have better prices out there for the public. So what if I want to advertise? get off of my ass and stop hating. You'll get some free coils some day :)

·
Registered
841 Posts
I want FREE COILS.... :biggrin: and I want my cutlass hittin like the one in the pic above...

Last edited by Wanna Hop 83 at Oct 4 2003, 09:55 AM

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
No thanks on the free coils, I'm happy w/ my Jammers which have records under their belt.
Like I said, I wouldn't blame you, I'd do the same. So, how am I hating???
What I believe you need to do to truly promote your products is, get a couple vehicles....maybe a dancer & hopper or 2 hoppers. Juice the fuck out of them w/ your products. Get out there and kick some ass @ some competitions. Get your name out there....show & prove....

1 - 20 of 166 Posts