1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a beginners airbrush ...not used it much tough

but I want to begin again....I am going to buy a new one

I want to paint on metal....I can draw pretty well

should I go with gravity feed or SIPHON FEED ????

single or double action???

I am totally lost here

any help :( ??? thanks

Last edited by Supernaut at Oct 9 2003, 02:06 PM

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
**** GRAVITY!!!! --- The easiest to clean by far !!! I have the Iwata HP-C ... I love it & worth the $150 that I spent ... I made my $$$ back right away from it ... You cant go wrong with it .........I have a paascheVL as well --- No where near in comparison... The VL is a good t-shirt airbrush .....I will say that about it .... about as good as it gets for t-shirts ..... The HP-C is the shit!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
there you go again.........i have an iwata blah blah blah........... :uh:

well i have a badger siphon feed :biggrin:

for real though i would get a dual action.......gravity feed.........

then again mine isn't bad unless i use jars.........but then again it's not that hard to clean........... :dunno:

:biggrin:

·
Registered
407 Posts
iwata, hpc is one of the most popular airbrushes in the market. I have owned passche and badger brushes also, i wasnt too happy with them. To do real serious work you need a double action, no doubt about that. I dont like the hpc for automotive paints, if the paint has even a bit of metallic in it, it will clog . You want a brush that can shoot hairline thin to an inch with no problem everytime. I have problems with the hpc clogging after awhile, even shooting thinner through it every so often. Check out bearair.com, very good prices. Very serious airbrushers have several brushes. They have different brushes for different types of work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts