LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok you have your spokes, but the smooth little circular chrome part that is BEHIND THE FRONT SPOKES and IN FRONT OF THE BACK SPOKES...... right in the middle. what the hell can i use to clean that??? there is no object small enough to get between the spokes and clean that part. please help me.

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK you know how for bolt ons there is the spinner and it is connected to that flat, smooth chrome pan??? well that part but on knock offs. its in the middle of the spokes and i really need to clean it. it is looking kinda foggy like. help help help. asap asap asap.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
take your wheel off spray some high quality chrome wheel cleaner on it, let it sit for 1 min or 2 (fallow its directions) then use a brush with long brushes on it to reach past the spokes to get inside to the dish

after you are done i like to dry the wheel with compressed air
then put some chrome polish on what ever you can reach..with your fingers

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Originally posted by bigdanmcintosh@Dec 25 2003, 08:53 AM
I clean mine with simple green and a high pressure hose, works like a charm
theres nothing better than simple green! works well on white walls also

·
Banned
49,003 Posts
Originally posted by Mark+Dec 25 2003, 08:26 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mark @ Dec 25 2003, 08:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--bigdanmcintosh@Dec 25 2003, 08:53 AM
theres nothing better than simple green! works well on white walls also[/b][/quote]
sounds like an infomercial

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Originally posted by the_cat+Dec 26 2003, 07:41 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (the_cat @ Dec 26 2003, 07:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 25 2003, 08:26 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--bigdanmcintosh
@Dec 25 2003, 08:53 AM

theres nothing better than simple green! works well on white walls also
sounds like an infomercial[/b][/quote]
buy now an we will through in a water sprite

·
Registered
22 Posts
get 20's!!!
then you can reach with your hands and towel....
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for all the ideas. yes for whitewalls, simple green is THA SHIT!!!!! ill just use my eagle one chrome and wire cleaner, let it sit for a minute, then ill go buy a brush with SUPER SOFT BRISTLES and see what happens. the rims are in my room lookin gangsta right now cuz we got alotta snow lately so ill just wait til it gets warm. the rims look good as fuck, nuthin wrong its just that little hub in the middle looks a little FOGGY ya know. thanks homies. any more good ideas welcome sooooooooo.......................

TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
BLEACH WHITE! you know the white wall cleaner. i spray that shit on my rims and tires, let it sit for like about a min and hose off, it works for me and has been for 4 years! :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thats the name of it?? bleach white??? bout to go get some.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Originally posted by Ridin Deep@Dec 27 2003, 02:40 AM
thats the name of it?? bleach white??? bout to go get some.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
i got 7 words for u meng, EAGLE ONE CHROME AND WIRE WHEEL CLEANER, truly the only thing u can actually spray on and hose off within seconds, its a bout bucks a bottle but damn well worth it ;)

·
Registered
23 Posts
hay i use lowrider wire cleaner on my spokes it's the best on chrome wheels i wouldn't use acid because i used those before and my rim was changing colors so i had to buy a new set and i use only the best now may be a little expensive but it works about 30 dollors a bottle.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
i just bought some eagle one
tire and rim cleaner orange bottle cost 10 bucks for like 700ml

anyways i was gunna hose my car down first cause it was dirty then spray the shit on cause i aint washed my car in like 3 weeks cause of all the snow just gets dirty anyways so i decided to spray it on and let it sit and spray down the whole cause

so i let ir sit for like 3 minutes then i hosed it off and OMFG
my tires look like they are new the white walls are so white now...
and the rims just bling! mind you i used 1/4 of a bottle cause they where dirty and sprayed them when they where dry

but fuck they look sweet now well worth the 10 bucks...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts