·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Wuz good chris looking good fam

·
Brick City
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #169
Awesome job BraveHart!! Keep up the good work.
View attachment 1513378
STILL GOTTA CHROME AND CLEAR IT, PAINT DASH TO MATCH AND INTERIOR, I'LL POST THE UPDATES ON MY THREAD.[/QUOTE]

·
Brick City
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #170
Here is the 61 Impala vert I was building a while back for the LUGK vs. Dynasty build off. I only got it about 80% finished and it has been sitting in the box untouched since. I will finish it one day.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Amazing paint Chris. praise.gif Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
yo chris bad ass "how to" bruh. im gonna give this a shot here in a few days. i gotta figure what all i have to buy first. could you post a "how to" on doing the suspensions up when u get time. thanks for the info on the paint and patterns

·
Brick City
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #179
yo chris bad ass "how to" bruh. im gonna give this a shot here in a few days. i gotta figure what all i have to buy first. could you post a "how to" on doing the suspensions up when u get time. thanks for the info on the paint and patterns
I don't do moveable suspensions yet.. All of mine are glued in place.. I am glad that I could help with the painting process. It just takes some patience and practice.. Don't skimp out on the paint either.. Get some good House of Kolor kandys or other GOOD paints.. and ALWAYS use automotive Urethane clear coat to slick them out like glass!

161 - 180 of 186 Posts