LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how do you make a 1 or 2 pump hopper out of a g body or a geo tracker . need to know all parts i need.

Last edited by LiquidFire at Jan 11 2004, 10:59 AM

·
Registered
970 Posts
u only need 1 thing ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................a BRAIN!!!!!................................... :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :confused: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,377 Posts
buy a pump with a marzocchi pump head, and some big ass port like 1", lots of 1/4" plate metal, an adex for the front, parker check, parker slow down! i think that should give you the point man.......

·
Registered
970 Posts
yo thats madd funny ...i am an ass but... atleast i can build a 1 or 2 pump hopper....most peple start with a car that goes up and down ...u know with hydroes...than they build on that.....my first 2 pump setup hit 30 sumthin'''thats a few cars back homie...the way u asked that ???? was like 'how do u make a car go fast....?get a lil more specific..its all good homie....dont be madd its aight!

·
Registered
970 Posts
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :thumbsdown:

Last edited by kaptonkrewl2003 at Jan 11 2004, 05:54 PM

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
Originally posted by LiquidFire@Jan 11 2004, 06:49 PM
how do you make a 1 or 2 pump hopper out of a g body or a geo tracker . need to know all parts i need.

what you wanna know about it, just ask and i'll answear you.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Originally posted by LiquidFire@Jan 11 2004, 11:49 AM
wherec to begin....hmm..u need a full frame reinforcement......
extended a arms and upper trailing arms...
u should reinforce rear axle....
u need power balls...12-14 inch cyls parker
checks,slowdowns 1/2 inch atleast.....u need a set of 31/2--4 1/2 front springs and 2-3 ton in rear..u gonna need some 8 inch comp cyls ....
u need a adex dump in front..any dump in rear....u need as large a hose to the front to begin...rear hoses can be any thing....u want the front plumbed with no bends or 90 degree fittings
u need atleast 6-12 batts , all o gauge wiring...u will also need cups,and other lil things ...goodluck...and be more specific..oo ya u gonna need a monster pump for the front...and any in the rear

1 - 9 of 9 Posts