LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a 83 regal with a 4 pump, 8 batt setup.... 8 in the front n 16's in tha back.. n a chain bridge in tha back.... wantd to kno wha i needed to do in order to dogleg, or if i can even do it... lemme kno

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
im no expert on dog legs but from what i can gather 8 batts is way to much weight in the rear ,its all about weight distribution between the front of the car and the rear of the car ,itchiban hydraulics seem to be the leaders in dog leggin

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i thought it was too much weight but wantd to see anyways... any1 else??

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
stand a 3, roll forward, and smash the brakes..

or just stand 3, get out, and pull the front corner down..

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Nov 10 2003, 08:12 PM
stand a 3, roll forward, and smash the brakes..

or just stand 3, get out, and pull the front corner down..
or,,,,,,,,,,how about just don't worry about, it looks kinda stupid for a g-body to that, that is ricer hydraulic moves :biggrin:

A 3 in the front looks wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than a fugly dog leg :cool:

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i think it looks tight.... alot of cars can 3 but not all can dog leg.... looks werid as fuck n i like it

·
Banned
49,003 Posts
Buy a honda. bag it with the suck up wheel cylinders

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by the_cat@Nov 10 2003, 10:45 PM
Buy a honda. bag it with the suck up wheel cylinders
truuuu good idea..... who needs a lolo when u can get a euro... haha

·
Registered
13,986 Posts
another thing, if you want to lock it up in dog leg the principle is for the setup need to be above the axel and not behind in the trunk

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oooo iight iight.... imma move shyt around n see wha happens... i wanna change how mah batteries are set-up anyways...

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Originally posted by Latinplaya9@Nov 11 2003, 12:17 AM
oooo iight iight.... imma move shyt around n see wha happens... i wanna change how mah batteries are set-up anyways...
And also remember that your chain bridge could possibly be too long. Your chains should be fully extended when your rear cylinders are around 60% extended (give or take 5 or 10%).

Last edited by BOUNCIN89MERC2LOW97LHS at Nov 11 2003, 09:06 AM

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by BOUNCIN89MERC2LOW97LHS+Nov 11 2003, 08:06 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BOUNCIN89MERC2LOW97LHS @ Nov 11 2003, 08:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Latinplaya9@Nov 11 2003, 12:17 AM
And also remember that your chain bridge could possibly be too long. Your chains should be fully extended when your rear cylinders are around 60% extended (give or take 5 or 10%).[/b][/quote]
yea the chains are.... they def. dont let the cylinders extend fully...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts