LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i had my top put on, they accidentally got glue sprayed on my paint in various places..

When they got done with the top install, some guy pulled out a can of some clear liquid and a rag, dipped the rag and used it to clean the top off and the car where glue got accidentally sprayed.

So im wondering what it was he used..
What can be used to get this light glue off?

Acetone or somthing? I dunno. Any household chemicals can be used? Its hard as hell to get off in this one spot that i just noticed which has been sitting for quite some time now.

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
he was using thinner or acetone. not healthy on paint. you will need to try and wet sand it off, if that doesnt work, then you are in a bit of a mess.

·
Registered
407 Posts
they sell adhesive remover, the one i use 3m makes it. You should be able to get it any auto store. If you cant then yourautomotive paint store is sure to carry it. You can also use wax degreser some times.

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
11,239 Posts
Originally posted by FlOsSenHaRd@Nov 20 2003, 05:15 AM
they sell adhesive remover, the one i use 3m makes it. You should be able to get it any auto store. If you cant then yourautomotive paint store is sure to carry it. You can also use wax degreser some times.
;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts