LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm kind of new to hydraulics so I need some help...I need an explanation on how to hop the from of a car...Can somone explain with details how to hit the switch, how the car needs to be setup before the hop(For Example: the rear being raised, front, etc.) and everything else, ETC...THANKS

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is there anyway you can give me a small explanation???

Last edited by Hi-Lo at Jan 9 2004, 08:48 PM

·
Registered
382 Posts
i dont think you should use that one as a guide line
had to get this one before bigdan

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
They aint trying to be jerks 'bout it. But once you get on the switch you'll understand. it isnt somthing that can really be explain you just have to tap it in ryhthm with the car. Like he said, its basically all practice, and learnign from your mistakes.

·
Registered
218 Posts
First thing is, you really need to know what kind of set-up you have so that you dont go & ruin your ride or hydros. Second make sure your car has been set with at least some minor re-enforcements so that you can really play. Third, make sure your batteries are fully charged so that you can really go out and start to play with your switches and just take pratice practice...

·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
19,175 Posts
Hold the switch to the dump side and when the car lands on the ground you hit the switch up. You have to do this pretty quickly when starting.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts