LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im new to hydros never had them b4. ive seen the little drawn diagram n stuff but i still dont get it does anyone know of a book on how to install the with real step by step not one step and skip a few , or maybe a video ? or if someone has a caprice that can take good detailed photos of theyre set up? can anyone help me out here

·
Registered
362 Posts
me too homie i need to know how, i dont understand any of these diagrams. once we become familiar wit hydros then well understand the pics n shit.

·
Registered
4,576 Posts
I have the "how to build a Lowrider" book. It's alright, but man I wish there was a video.
I remember one time a guy told me he would video him and his boys doing an install at his shop.....but that never happend :uh: .
Showtime had a video in production that they were suppose to give away with there 2pump set ups, but that fell apart and it never got made.
Since there isn't a video..out..anywhere, it seems like somebody could make good money doing this. Heck I wouldn't if it was taped in somebody shop, garage or even the the dang driveway.
I would pay money as long as the price wasn't too crazy.

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
the video would have to be like Trucks or hotrod TV. gotta be high qulity or it will be shit.

the reson for there not being step by step is because its not bolt in. you learn how they work and form an idea how to pump them in and maintain them. because the pump and batterie rack are 100% custom and your own doing...we dont know how things will do down, need to reinforce..but it seems most dont, should that be in there? i would think so. extending the uppers maybe?...its a huge custom doing, you wont really need a step by step once you really learn how they work and reading here on the forums.

thereis a guy with a 2 pump impala that did a niiice build up, it was nice with many pics and such

1 - 6 of 6 Posts