LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

How to make own white walls?

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  dag65 
#1 ·
How do you guys make your own white walls?

#6 ·
Originally posted by LowerRanger+Dec 15 2003, 03:09 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LowerRanger @ Dec 15 2003, 03:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--BigPoppa@Dec 15 2003, 10:25 PM

for models, American Satco makes some real nice rub ons, skinny and fat.

K. Diaz
American Satco Do they have a website?[/b][/quote]
does anyone ever bother to do a search for themselves???
AmericanSatco.com

Last edited by dag65 at Dec 15 2003, 04:32 PM

#8 ·
i checked the website, and used its search button but couldn't find any type of dry transfer items. the do make some whitewall tires that may look halfway decent when paired with a set of wires and a jet black six fo impala.

#9 ·
Originally posted by LowerRanger@Dec 15 2003, 04:44 PM
Thanks, but you dont have to be an ass about it. If you don't wanna tell me juss don't post.
Not being an ass, it only took typing American Satco into the search area of my browser and the web site came up. Just wondering if you took a look for it yourself before asking????
But thats typical for here , ask first before you try to find it your self, whatever

#10 ·
Originally posted by caprice on dz@Dec 15 2003, 04:57 PM
i checked the website, and used its search button but couldn't find any type of dry transfer items. the do make some whitewall tires that may look halfway decent when paired with a set of wires and a jet black six fo impala.
not sure they make the transfers anymore, they have discontinued some products. You might check ebay or your local hobby shop might still have some in stock

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.