LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

how to power my highs.

732 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  PLANETGETLOW 
#1 ·
ok i have the autotek. and i like it but just not sure. im positive i can sell it but then. my choices in replacing it are limited to MA audio 100x4 OR a visonik 125x4 i HATE the way the visonik looks but love the looks on the MA audio we have all expressed how looks mean nothing an i agree but if it was you would you coose,

AUTOTEK
VISONIK
MA audio

#3 ·
I have a MA amp pushing my subs I haven’t had any problems with it. And autotek is one of my favorites every since I had the mean machine 44. the mean machines are good on the subs but I never tried them on highs and the street machine sucks. But my best luck with highs has been the lanzar vibe (the black ones). I get the 4ch that are at least 800w. I pushed 8 speakers with no problem & in my daily I used the 800 4ch I used 2chs on Memphis components 6 ½” & tweeters and 2 Memphis 6x9’s and bridged the other 2chs to a subs. I ran this set up for about 4 years with no problems.

#6 ·
MA Audio and Visonik are built by the same build-house. For daily-driving, they have "okay" reliability. For pure SPL-competitions, they are excellent performers. But, they are *trying* to improve their quality.

I would go with Autotek (out of that choice).

#7 ·
Shoot me a PM with a link to that 4-Channel MA.........are you selling this?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.