LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I need a little help. I wanna start a rim shop in my area because there are only one are two around here. I want my love and passions of cars to be my job.

I need to know how much it would cost to start a shop, how to get into distrubuting rims, how to contact suppliers and get a dealer rate.....ect.....

I need a new career and this seems to be the best think for a car lover. Any help would be apprietiated thanks in advance.

·
Registered
830 Posts
first you need to register your company name, then get your business license and finely a selling permit

without a business license number a manufactuer wont sell to you at wholesale
prices

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I as serious as a crack phine at 3am looking for crack. I am sick of working for others and need a career in the auto industry. I got a 96 impala that needs to get pimped out and blown. I guess I can PM you on this and I will get my license and permit to sell in the state of Maine and hit you up then. Thank you guys for the info and I will be on the ball trying to get this together. :biggrin:
How much start up money do I need?

·
Registered
327 Posts
Originally posted by Nacho Individuals LA+Oct 31 2003, 12:59 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nacho Individuals LA @ Oct 31 2003, 12:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--nVSs@Oct 31 2003, 10:56 AM
is there money in selling rims? what is the average profit per set of rims?
average profit on layitlow is $0.00 LOL out on the street where no internet exists... anywhere from $100-500[/b][/quote]
sounds bout right, sept when you get the rice boys with parents CC

1 - 9 of 9 Posts