LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Lownslow302@Sep 10 2003, 07:41 PM
i have coasters on both my bikes (pedal in reverse to brake)
before i used the Gum brake(shoes)
errr..............coasters?

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Originally posted by hopper_ali+Sep 11 2003, 08:02 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hopper_ali @ Sep 11 2003, 08:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Lownslow302@Sep 10 2003, 07:41 PM
errr..............coasters?[/b][/quote]
coaster-brake: pedal in reverse to brake = kick back the pedal to brake ..... get it? ;) ;) ....

personaly I'm thinking about building an adapter to mount a discbrake to my lolo. Looks better and brakes even better. :) I think there was a feature on how to mount a discbrake in LRB - right?

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Originally posted by asco1+Sep 11 2003, 08:23 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (asco1 @ Sep 11 2003, 08:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 11 2003, 08:02 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Lownslow302
@Sep 10 2003, 07:41 PM

coaster-brake: pedal in reverse to brake = kick back the pedal to brake ..... get it? ;) ;) ....

personaly I'm thinking about building an adapter to mount a discbrake to my lolo. Looks better and brakes even better. :) I think there was a feature on how to mount a discbrake in LRB - right?[/b][/quote]
There was, but I don't think they ever finished it. It was something that they started with Warren Wong

K. Diaz

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa+Sep 11 2003, 08:35 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BigPoppa @ Sep 11 2003, 08:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 11 2003, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by [email protected] 11 2003, 08:02 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Lownslow302
@Sep 10 2003, 07:41 PM

personaly I'm thinking about building an adapter to mount a discbrake to my lolo. Looks better and brakes even better. :) I think there was a feature on how to mount a discbrake in LRB - right?
There was, but I don't think they ever finished it. It was something that they started with Warren Wong

K. Diaz[/b][/quote]
yeah right - they just showed how to mount the disc and they wanted to continue the project in the next issue but they never did. Anyway - there are adapters to mount the brake caliper to the frame. I'm gonna try that on my own - can't be THAT hard. ...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts