LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys i've been offered a red pump and its an integrated pump and i would like to know how do u wire this bitch i mean i don't see any ports on the dump to use t fitting, checks,

so wat do u do just grab the 2 wires from the switch and make one go to ground and the other to switchbox is that all too this setup?

·
Registered
379 Posts
sounds to me like its all (broken down) meaning the shit is taken apart? :uh: well on mine its like this . It has 2 ports that come out of the block and the dumps are on top. the dumps get 1 hot from the switch (and on some one to ground) I dont know if this helps. :biggrin:

Last edited by carvr2 at Dec 13 2003, 11:12 PM

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
im pretty sure the dumps are already grounded in the block?
one wire per dump straight to your swithes. left corner right corner. there is no plumbing on those pumps, checkvalves are inside the block as well. no need for a t fitting.

never owned or worked on one, but im sure thats how those pumps are.

·
Registered
970 Posts
dreday u gotta chill man!!!! :angry: them pumps is aight mang!! :) only cuz im still runnin mine...theres nuthing cleaner than a stylin pump though ;) they have a bad rep ...but mine works great!....knock on wood :0 peace out

·
Registered
970 Posts
i got three of them thangs man, they been good out side of a couple dunp seals

·
Registered
208 Posts
yo i got the hyjacker kind can u build them up like put comp. motors and marzocchi pump heads and italian dump cart. and solenoids on them

1 - 8 of 8 Posts