LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some 20 inch Lorenzos on my ride. I'm not sure what happened, but for whatever reason, it looks like someone poured something on all 4 of my rims (hatin) and now they have this haze in a spill pattern that I cannot get out with regular chrome polish or wax.

I'm thinking it may have been something acidic like some kinda cleaner or something. Who knows. Is there any product or ways you all know about that I can try to get that out?

·
Registered
28,097 Posts
BUY NEW ONES!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
58,442 Posts
are they polished aluminum or chrome plated? If they are polished, you will need to polish them out again

·
Registered
657 Posts
damn thats messed up my brother works at a detail shop i'll call him tonight and hit you up with an answer

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
#1 I will post a pic tomorrow...

#2 The are chrome plated...

#3 Holla back at me..

·
Registered
22,706 Posts
Originally posted by Hotlink@Aug 24 2005, 10:02 PM~3686523

#3 Holla back at me..
281-330-8004

nahh foo, there is this stuff called Nevr Dull. It buffs stains out of all types of metals. I dunno if it'll work but it's worth a shot

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Originally posted by Hotlink@Aug 24 2005, 01:05 PM~3683789
I have some 20 inch Lorenzos on my ride. I'm not sure what happened, but for whatever reason, it looks like someone poured something on all 4 of my rims (hatin)
Damn... Bastards :angry:

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It took 3 spray/soaks and rinses of Rim Etch, 2 wax buffings and a Nevr Dull polish to bring them back to their former luster.

Thanks for the help peeps..

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
you know cats are atracted to chrome, they piss on anything chrome they can find, i don't know why they do it but i am guessing it was cat piss on your rims..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts