LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Originally posted by joebomber52+Jan 15 2004, 08:24 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joebomber52 @ Jan 15 2004, 08:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--hopper_ali@Jan 15 2004, 12:19 PM
cover the model in paint and throw marbels at it
you can do it quiker and better results if you load the marbels into a paintball gun[/b][/quote]
oh yeah

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Originally posted by SKReeCH@Jan 15 2004, 12:17 PM
do a marbilized paint job on a model
Get Marbelizer paint, its a special, thicker paint that you put a texture on before it dries using a sponge or saran wrap. There might be a ghetto way to do it, but I don't know about it.

K. Diaz

·
Registered
941 Posts
Say you want green, with a black "Marbilizer" Spray the green, let it dry for at least 6 hour's.. then get a plastic sack and crumble it up, pull it apart, crumble it again, pull it apart, crumble it again, and open it up, Now spray the body with black, Take the body, put it in the "Scrunched" sack, and press the scrunches onto the modle, pull it out of the sack and let it dry.. You've not gota marblized paintjob, without the expensive Marblizer.

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Originally posted by hopper_ali+Jan 15 2004, 01:34 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hopper_ali @ Jan 15 2004, 01:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 15 2004, 08:24 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--hopper_ali
@Jan 15 2004, 12:19 PM

you can do it quiker and better results if you load the marbels into a paintball gun
oh yeah[/b][/quote]
:ugh: no you buy marble rock and throw it at the car

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Originally posted by Lownslow302+Jan 15 2004, 11:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lownslow302 @ Jan 15 2004, 11:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 15 2004, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 15 2004, 08:24 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--hopper_ali
@Jan 15 2004, 12:19 PM

you can do it quiker and better results if you load the marbels into a paintball gun

oh yeah
:ugh: no you buy marble rock and throw it at the car[/b][/quote]
just fuckin with you guys the best way to do it is to get 2 24"x24"marbel slates you spray the car with black then spray the slate with the color you want then sandwitch the car between them and step on it awesome

all kidding aside

:biggrin: i never thought about doing that on a model :biggrin:

·
Registered
277 Posts
seems you need automotive paint to do this. I've seen my friend do it a few times. Spray a black base, intercoat clear then the marblizer then you cover it in seran wrap...

or just use that marble paint from the can, it'll look like you rhino lined the thing lol

·
Registered
12,529 Posts
Originally posted by lofrontier@Jan 16 2004, 12:46 PM
seems you need automotive paint to do this. I've seen my friend do it a few times. Spray a black base, intercoat clear then the marblizer then you cover it in seran wrap...

or just use that marble paint from the can, it'll look like you rhino lined the thing lol
nope...you just have to spray the base color you want first let it dry..then spray the second color..while still wet..you take saran wrapr..kinda balled up...then dab on the wet paint...let that dry... got marble paint..this is the old school way of doing way before there was marble paint..imagine doing to a full size car

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Rep and Joker are correct. this is a alt way to make marble paint. dont know about adding a coat of clear between the two kolors. you can do it with any kind of paint and kolors. it looks bad ass with a few coats of kandy over it.

i like it the look when you extend the bag/sheet of plastic over it. like if you where extending blankets over your bed. you just press down where the bag touches the paint. make sure there's air pockects in it. it gives it like a snake skin, or vains effect

1 - 13 of 13 Posts